Date

It was so weird hanging out with Alex after Austin came up and talked to me. He apologized so much and seriously looked sincere and upset. Whatever, Austin hurt me when all he has to do was talk to me. The thing that made being with Alex so weird is that after Austin came up to me I thought about taking him back but would that be fair to either of us?  The bad part is, I think I have feelings for Alex. He is sweet, caring, hot, very easy to talk to, nice, nonjudgmental, and someone I could see myself with. He mentioned that he likes music and that it is always something he thought was important to have in life. Does it get any better than this guy? “Ally.”

I blush and look up, “Huh?” He lets out a laugh that rumbles, “I was asking if you were ready to go.” I nod and he comes to my chair and pulls it out for me and puts his hand out for me to grab.”What a gentlemen.” He smiles, “I was taught right.” I look down and back up, “Opps, I guess I said that out loud. Anyway your parents did a great job.” He looks at me in amazement. We leave the restaurant and go back to the beach but instead of going to our cars we walk down the beach. Hand and hand walking down the beach at night is something someone will never forget.  We sit down after walking and just stare out at the waves. “Ally?” I look up at his nervous face, “Yeah?” He looks down to stare in my eyes,” I know we just met today but I feel like I know you like a friend.” Murmuring an agreement he continues, “What I am trying to say is, I think we could be friends. Maybe we are friends, I don’t know. However I want to take you out on a date but I am scared that you won’t like me as a friend if I do, or even worse that if something is there that you will go back to that guy and you don’t deserve to be hurt. You deserve the best of everything and.” I lean over so that I am inches away from his face and his breath gets caught in his throat, “Alex, stop talking.”

He looked at my lips and let me tell you I was so tempted but I knew I shouldn’t just as I started to move away I felt a hand on waist and another on my arm. I looked up and Alex was staring at me so intently. “Tell me no and I will stop.” I tried to make the words come out but I couldn’t. Moving closer to my lips I started to get nervous and excited but instead of going for my lips he turned and kissed my cheek and backed away. I just started confused at him, “Ally, I want to kiss you so bad. Oh, how I want to kiss you. However I believe it needs to be romantic and perfect.” I moved closer and smiled, “Yes.” He turned and started at me confused, “yes. Yes, what?” I laughed, “Yes I think we are friends. And yes I will go on a date with you. You never know if something is there until you try.”  He smiled so wide it was addictive, I smiled and he jumped up and pulled me with him. “You will go on a date with me?” I nod and he picks me up and spins me around. I am laughing like crazy when he pulls me down and kisses my cheek making me blush. He pulls me towards the cars. “I am so happy you think of us as friends and are willing to give me a shot after one day.” I go back to being serious, “This is not something I normally do. I have never done nothing like this and do not plan to again. However, something just felt different here.”  He nodded and opened the door for me. Kissing my cheek he smiled, “I will get a hold of you with the details. Have a safe trip home and I will see you soon.” I got in and he made a motion of locking my door, I smiled and did and waved as I left.

Showering and getting on my bed in my rope, I was thinking over everything that happened that day. I met a new guy who is sweet and amazing. My best friend hurt me and then tried to get me back. Alex asked me out and I almost kissed him. Wow, what a crazy day.

Austin’s Pov. .

I woke up feeling horrible. I still cannot believe I did what I did to Ally. My sweet, innocent Ally and I hurt her by being a stupid jealous idiot. Maybe today would be better. Checking my phone hoping for a text but of course nothing was there. I am so stupid, why did I have to go ruin the best thing in my life? I hear a knock on my door but I don’t move.