Thanksgiving Nightmare.

It is Thanksgiving and I have to many places to go. Austin is taking Aubrey to his parents house and my dad is going there too. SO I have to show up there and have dinner with them. Then I promised Alex I would show up at his place and have dinner with his family. Then Austin surprised me last night and he wants to do something just me, him and Aubrey.

I quickly throw on a nice cream colored dress with matching heels and head downstairs. The house feels empty with no one here. I sigh and grab my keys heading over to Austin’s family since they are having dinner earlier.

I walk into the house and Aubrey saw me first. “Momma” She runs up to me and wraps her arms around my legs. I laugh and pick her up, “You look beautiful baby.” She giggles. She is wearing a blue dress with a bow in her hair to match the bow on her dress. Austin comes over and wraps his arms around me, “Hey Ally, You look great.”  I smile and set Aubrey down and she runs off somewhere. Austin’s mom runs over and pulls me into a hug, “You look great. But I gotta get this food out.” I smile as she runs off. Mr. Moon just smiles at me. Dad gets up and hugs me, “You look beautiful.” I smile and he kisses my cheek. He walks back to talk with Mr. Moon.

Austin grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. I laugh as he pulls me into his old room. I look around and smile at how nothing has changed. I sit down on his bed and look around. “This place has so many memories.” He looks around and smiles. “I know.”  He comes and sits next to me and I look at his pictures of me, “You kept all of these.” He nods and smiles at them with me.

I hear him mom yell that dinner is done and I grab his hand, “Come on rock star.” He laughs and we head downstairs and see’s Aubrey jumping up and down on my dad. I laugh and grab her, “Come here baby.” We start to eat the food and it is great. Austin has his hand on my back and is rubbing circles the whole time. I smile and he smiles at me. All of a sudden I feel his hand drop lower and I look over and see him smile. I glare and he starts to cough on his drink.

After dinner we all played a game on the xbox and I beat them all at bowling. We then played a dance game and Austin beat everyone. We had a blast.

I laugh at the sleeping Aubrey on my lap and look over to Austin who is taking pictures. “What are you doing?” He smiles and I hear my phone go off. I see twitter and I open it and find a picture of Aubrey and me, and he says, My two girls. I smile and look at the time. “Hey can you get her I have to go?” He smiles and nods. After she curled up to him he hugs me with one arm. “Ill see you tonight right?” I smile and nod, “Yes our family Thanksgiving is still on.” He kisses my cheek and I head out the door.

I get in my car and head off to Alex’s. I sing the whole way, I am in a great mood and nothing can bring me down.

I pull up to the house and sigh before getting out and knocking on the door, “Ally, oh my god. You look so great. My brother is going to lose it when he sees you.” I laugh and hug her before walking inside and seeing the house decorated. “Wow, you decorated for Thanksgiving.” She smiles and heads off to the kitchen, I guess to help her mom. I sigh and hear feet and look up to see Alex heading down the stairs. He has on a nice pair of dress pants and a dress shirt. “Ally, you look absolutely amazing.” I smile and he kisses me . He grabs my hand and pulls me to the living room where his father is watching football. I laugh and smile, “Hello Mr. Northman. “ he looks away from the tv and smiles that wonderful bright smile, “Hello, Ally you look wonderful.” I smile, “Thank you.” He looks to Alex then me, “Your great for my son.” I smile and Alex pulls me to another couch and we sit down.

After a few minutes I look at Alex and he smiles. He grabs my hand and kisses it. “Are you okay?” I smile and nod. He leans over and kisses me and when he pulls back and smiles the same beautiful smile that his dad has. “Ally, my parents love you.” Just as I was about to talk his mom runs in, “Why did  no one tell me Ally was here?” I smile an stand up to hug her, “Darling you get more beautiful every time I see you.” I smile, “Thank you, you look amazing too.” She smiles and looks around the room, “I am going to go finish dinner, why don’t you and Alex set the table.”

She walks away and I smile as I look up to Alex. “Well lets go.” He smiles and leads me to the dining room with his hand at the small of my back. I smile and we start to set the table. Everything about being in this house is amazing but fun at the same time. I love being here but sometimes I feel weird.  I finish and turn to find Alex staring at me, “Yeah?” He shakes his head and comes over and leans over me making me go against the wall. He puts his hand on the wall and the other on my hip and leans down to kiss me. I pull my hands up to his hair and play with it.

We pull back and see his sister and mom staring at us, “Awe, you guys are so cute.” His mom laughs, “Yes you are.” I blush and look down. “Food is ready. Alex go get your dad.” I smile and sit down where I normally sit. Alex walks in and takes the seat next to me While his dad sits near the top and the mom next to him. Alex sister sits to the other side of his dad. 

We start to eat and this food is amazing. “Mrs. Northman, the food is great.” She smiles, “Well thank you.” We all start eating again. I feel a hand on my thigh and look over to Alex who is smiling at his food. I laugh and he squeezes a little.

After dinner we all gather in the living room and watch the parade. I laugh as Alex grabs my hand and pulls me up and starts dancing with me. He spins me and brings me into a kiss. I look at the clock when we pull away and I sigh, “Alex, I am having a great time but I have to go soon.” He sighs, “Yeah I know.”

He slow dances with me for a little bit then I sigh, “I need to go.” He sighs and leans in and gives me a kiss that makes me melt. We pull back and I smile, “I still have to go.” He smiles, “It was worth a chance.” I laugh and kiss him and head to the door.

I open the door to leave and see a beautiful blonde standing there about to knock. “Hi, Can I help you?” She looks down and then smiles, “Um.. is Alex here?” I smile and nod, “I’ll get him.” I walk back a few feet and see Alex, “Alex, someone is here.” He smiles and grabs my hand following me to the door. He stops when he sees the blonde at the door, “Bre.” She smiles, “Hey Alex.” He looks around, “What are you doing here?” She looks down, “Well i have someone that you need to meet.” HE looks at her confused, “Huh?” I then look and see her pick up this kid and smile, “Alex, this is your daughter Katy.” He looks at her and then me and backs up, “But.. But we only had sex once.” She looks around, “Alex, this is really your daughter.” He walks forward and stares at her and looks around, “Alex, I took a DNA test too.”

He reads a piece of baby she gave him and he looks at the baby then at the paper again, “ Oh my god, I have a daughter.”