Opening tour and Goodbye

I have my first concert today to start the tour off. I leave later on tonight. I am not ready for this. I do not want to leave Ally, Aubrey and my baby. I just want to be here for everything. I sigh as I hear singing coming from downstairs.

I get up and walk into the bathroom and get a shower. After the shower I mess with my hair and then walk out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I see Aubrey coming to the bedroom and I rush into my closet. “Daddy!?” I grab a pair of boxers and slip them on. “Hold on princess.” I grab a shirt off of a hanger and slip it over my head. “Daddy, come on.” “Hold on Aubrey.” I grab a pair of jeans and pull them on and button them before walking out to see Aubrey standing there. “Let’s go.” She grabs my hand and we walk downstairs together.

I smile when she pulls me into the kitchen and I see pancakes on the table. “Good Morning.” I smile and walk over to Ally who is standing in front of the table and kiss her. “You made Aubrey come get me?” She nods and picks Aubrey up putting her in her high chair. I sit down and look at all the different type of pancakes. She made regular, chocolate chip, blueberry, strawberry and banana. I smile and start pilling my plate up.

I look over and see her feeding Aubrey and then taking a bite for herself. I smile and start eating. The pancakes are amazing and I am going to miss this. Miss eating breakfast with my family.

After I was done I see Ally shaking her head and smiling. “What?” She just shakes her head with a smile, “Nothing.” I smile and lean over kissing her and tasting the syrup. I pull back smiling. “Go relax. I will clean this up.” She shakes her head, “Don’t worry about it. Today is just about us together.” I smile and get up hugging her.

She smiles and pulls away, “I need to go get dressed and then we have a full day planned.” I slap her butt as she walks away and she turns back looking shocked. I shrug, “It was there.” She shakes her head and walks upstairs.

A few minutes later I see Aubrey smile, “Mommy.” I turn and see Ally standing behind me with a yellow baby doll dress on. She has her hair lightly curled and barely any makeup. She is wearing small white wedges. I smile and walk over hugging her, “You look absolutely amazing baby.” She smiles and I kiss her before pulling away because of a slap. I look down and see Aubrey standing with her arms crossed, “What bout me?”  I smile and pick her up, “Princess, you are always beautiful and always will be.”  She hugs me and smiles, “Lets go.”

Ally is driving which I refused about but she wouldn’t listen to me. She is so stubborn but I love that about her.  She pulls up to this lake and I look around as I get out. I walk over and get Aubrey out and look at where Ally parked. “Come on Austin.” She grabs my hand and pulls me foreword. 

She stops and I look around amazed. There is this really pretty lake it looks beautiful. Around it there are flowers. I see a tire swing hanging from a branch. I look at Aubrey who walks over to a blanket and sits down playing with the flowers near here. I look around and wrap my arms around Ally from behind. “Ally, this place is amazing. Where did you ever find it?” She shrugs in my arms, “I just found it one day and loved it and knew you would too.” I smile and pull her over to the blanket and sit down pulling her between my legs.

We sat there just staring at everything enjoying the peace and quiet. Aubrey was enjoying the flowers and the lady bugs. I look at Ally and see her completely relaxed. I smile and lean back enjoying it even more knowing that this place is relaxing to Ally.