Austin!...Aiden.

I sit up shocked and yawn, “Austin?” I rub my eyes and see him better. I am not dreaming, Austin is standing right here in front of me. I look at my IV and realize I must be hallucinating. I hear his laugh and then the figure moves and turns on the light and I see him clearly. Coming over he grabs my hand and leans down kissing my forehead. “Hey baby, How are you feeling?” Sitting up a little more he moves his arm and helps me. “How? How are you here?” He laughs a little and sits on the side of the bed with one leg on and one leg off while he rubs his thumb over my hand.

“Well, when everything went down, I was so upset that I wasn’t with you.” He gets up and walks over to the crib, “I wanted to be here for everything. so when I saw your dad and he told me to relax and the screen went black I got mad.” He picks up the baby and walks back over sitting back on the side of the bed. “I told Jimmy he was to get me to you as fast as he could or I would cancel the tour to come back.” He laughs and looks at me, “I was on a jet within an hour and on my way here. I arrived a few minutes before I got the text from Alex.”

I smile up at him as he wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead, “You did good baby. He is so cute.” I laugh and look at the baby with him, “He doesn’t have a name yet?” He looks at me and smiles, “We will have to fix that wont we.” I yawn and lay back down, “Hey… Why don’t you get some rest? I am not going anywhere.” I smile and lay down as I fall asleep.

Austin’s POV…

I see Ally fall asleep and move over to the chair in the room and hold my son. I can’t believe I have a son and he is healthy I couldn’t ask for anything else.

I see him open his eyes and I smile. “Hey little guy. I am your daddy.” I look over at Ally. Lifting the baby with me I show him Ally, “That is your mommy. Isn’t she beautiful.” I smile and sit down with him again. “We are going to take good care of you just like we have your sister.” I lean back and just stare at him and play with his fingers.

After a while the door opens, turning I see a nurse and smile as she walks in. “Your Austin Moon.” I laugh a little and nod, “Yes I am.” She looks at Ally asleep and then me holding the baby, “You’re the father.” I nod and she smiles before going over and checking over Ally. She comes over and looks at the baby then she looks at a clock, “He is probably going to be hungry soon.” “Okay, I will let her know.” She walks start to the door and then smiles back at me, “You might want to name that cutie soon.” I laugh as she walks out the door.  Looking down at him I smile, “You really do need a name.”

He starts crying after a while and I look up and see Ally moving and then she opens her eyes and looks around. “Hey beautiful.” She starts laughing, “Yeah, I bet you look great.” I smile and get up rocking the baby and walking to her, “You look amazing baby.” I lean down and kiss her. I pull away and look at the baby. “Hey, I think he is hungry.” She sits up some and then I place him in her hands and then pulls down a part of her gown and starts to feed him.

She pulls him away after a few minutes and hands him to me as she fixes her gown. “Please burp him for me.” I nod and sit on the side of the bed as I burp him. He finally lets out a little burp and I smile as I move him and start holding him again.

I turn to Ally and lean in kissing her, “I think I have a name for him.” She smiles and I grab the paperwork and sign my name and fill out his name and hand the paper to her.  She smiles and read aloud, “Name:  Aiden James Moon.” Turning to me she smiles and kisses me before looking down at the bundle in my arms and smiling, “Hello, Aiden.”

Ally and I are playing with Aiden when we hear  a knock. We look up to see Alex poke his head in, “Can I come in?” I look at Ally who nods. Alex opens the door and I see him holding Aubrey on her hip. “Daddy!” I smile and hand Aiden to Ally and get down picking Aubrey up. “Hey Princess.” She wraps her arms around my neck as I kiss her cheek. “Have you been a good girl?” She nods and I laugh. I walk over to Ally and Aiden and smile at Aubrey, “Aubrey, this is your brother Aiden.” She looks at me then Ally smiling. She leans down and places  a soft kiss of his forehead. “Awe, you love your little brother.” She smiles and leans up kissing Ally. “Yeah.” I place her down and hand her the ipad.

Standing up I see Alex standing in front of me, “Hey man.” I smile and pull him into a hug, “Thank you.” He pulls away and laughs, “I would have done it anyway.” He walks over and sits in the chair as I sit back on the bed and wrap my arm around Ally. 

Alex looks at me and smiles, “So when did you get here?” I shrug, “A little bit before you sent the picture.” He nods and then laughs, “I knew you would find a way to get here.” I laugh and nod, “I refused to not be here.”

We all talked and played with the baby until Alex looks at his phone and stands up, “umm… Aubrey has a play date, do you want me to take her or cancel?” I look at Aubrey who stands up happy, Smiling I walk over and pick her up spinning her. “Go have fun. Daddy will see you before I have to leave again.” She gives me a kiss and goes to Alex and then they walk out the door.

I look at Ally and smile. “She is taking this good.” She nods and then looks at me, “You are leaving again?” I nod, “I’m sorry I promised Jimmy I would finish the tour if he got me here.” She looks down then nods.  I sigh and walk over and hug her, “Baby, I love you so much. Aiden is so cute and I cant believe he is ours, but baby I have to go back. It is only for at the most a month.”

I wipe a tear from her face and kiss her. “Please don’t cry baby.” She shakes her head and sighs, “I was so shocked when I saw you last night. I thought I was dreaming when I found out you were actually here I was so happy. Now I cant believe you are leaving again.”

I knew this would be hard on her but I wanted to be here and I wanted to see my son and her. I sigh and walk over and sit down. I am hungry but I don’t want to leave. I just want to be here with my son and my fiancée. I sigh and stand up walking over and kissing her, “I am so hungry. I am going to go get some food, want anything?” She nods and I smile and take Aiden and place him in his crib. “Relax, I will be back in a few.”

I look back at Ally and Aiden asleep in his crib before I walk out the door and start to head down the same hallway I nervously walked down last night before finding out my family was okay.