Kisses.

I look at Ally confused. Did she really just ask that? “Um, Ally.” I shake my head, “What did you just say?” She looks down, “Forget it.” She gets up and heads to the bathroom. Stupid Austin, She wants us back together and I just basically told her I didn’t want that. I have been trying to get her back since we broke up and now I just made a stupid mistake again. Jumping up I run into the bathroom after her and spin her around by the arm before she gets in the shower. “What are…” I crash my lips to hers and she tries to pull away but I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her. She starts to kiss back and I deepen the kiss.

We pull away needing air and I smile, “Ally, yes. I want there to be an us. I asked what you said because I thought I heard you wrong. I want nothing more than for there to be an us again. I love you more than anything and I want us to get married and have more kids. I want us to grow old together and watch our grand children from our front porch and hopefully our great grandchildren too. Ally, I love you and if you want there to be us and you will take me back I promise to be the best boyfriend, fiancée, husband and father I can be.”

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, “Austin I thought I was protecting myself from not letting you in. I thought I would be better without you. But I was miserable. I love you and you are my everything.  I can’t get over you because you have my heart and you have me.” She crashes her lips to mine and I waste no time kissing her back. We pull back and she pulls me into the shower with her.

Once we were done I got dressed in a pair of drawstring sweats and a wife beater and she got dressed in a pair of pajama shorts and tank top. I pulled her towards me and we laid on the bed just enjoying each other’s company. I hear a knock on the door and know it is room service. I get up open the door and pay the guy while he leaves.

We eat and I lay back down while Ally finishes her food.

ALLY’s POV…

I finish and look over to see Austin asleep. I smirk and run and jump on the bed and land with me sitting across his lap. He opens his eyes and smiles. “Well, what a great surprise.” He pulls me down to him and kisses me. He tries to deepen the kiss but I pull away smiling. “Na uh pretty boy, I want to go swimming and look around. Let’s go.”

He smiles at me while I grab my swim suit and undress putting it on. I grab a cute pair of short shorts and a tank top with flowers on it and slide on my flip flops. I flip over at my waist and pull my hair into a high ponytail. I flip back up and look at Austin who is still on the bed. “Come on lets go.” I throw him his shorts. He smiles and gets up and puts them on. Walking back to me he wraps his arms around me, “But why would I get up when the show was so good.” I slap him on the chest and walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth.

We finally make it out of the room and I smile at the sight. I walk over to the beach and sit down. It is so different from the beach in Florida. Austin sits next to me and pulls me in between his lap. He wraps his arms around me from behind me and lays his head on my shoulder and whispers in my ear, “I am so happy we got away.” I turn a little and smile, “Me too.” He looks into my eyes and kisses me and I kiss back. “Okay let’s go swimming.” He smiles and I stand up and he has already taken off his shirt and shoes. I slide out of my sandals and shimmy out of my shorts. I grab the hem out my shirt and pull it up and over my head. I smile and start off towards the water in a run.