Christmas.

I wake up Christmas morning and smile. I look at Austin still sound asleep and smile getting an idea. I get up and walk into Aubrey’s room to find her smiling at me. “Hey baby girl.” She smiles and looks at me. “Want to wake your daddy up?” She smiles big, “Dadda here?” I nod, “Yeah he is still asleep.” She nods big and I pick her up and set her down and grab her hand and walk with her into our room. I smile and put her on the bed and she jumps up and sits next to Austin. “Dadda, wake up. Wake up. Wake up.” Austin groans and rolls over.

I giggle as Aubrey sighs then smiles before jumping on him and bouncing, “Dadda, wake up wake up wake up. Come on. Get up.” Austin opens his eyes and smiles before grabbing Aubrey and tickling her, she giggles and when he stops he looks at her then me. “Well isn’t this a great surprise.” I smile and jump on the bed next to them, “It’s Christmas, I wanted you up so what better way then to get this one to do it.” He smiles and pulls us all into a hug. “Okay, well since I’m up how about we have a family Christmas breakfast.”

Smiling I nod and lean in and kiss him. Aubrey giggles and I look at her before kissing her too. She smiles and gets up, “lets go.” I laugh and look at Austin, “Why don’t you go pick out a pretty outfit and I will be right there.” She smiles and runs off to her room. I laugh and look at Austin, “What?” He smiles and pulls me to him. “Nothing baby.” I laugh and get up to leave but he pulls me back down, “I want a kiss first.” I giggle and peck his lips but he shakes his head, “A real kiss.” I laugh and lean in and when our lips touch I smile and he asks for entrance which I grant and his tongue wins the battle. I smile and pull back.

He looks at Aubrey’s room. “How about you get a shower and I will make us breakfast.” I nod and kiss him again before heading into the shower.

I hear noise down stairs and get curious. I put on a nice pair of jeans and a button top because I don’t want to get ready yet. I walk downstairs and sees Austin singing to Aubrey. I smile and wait for him to finish. He picks her up and spins her around then sets her down as he finishes. I smile, “Awe how sweet.” I see him blush and look down, “How long were you there?” I laugh and walk over and kiss his cheek, “A while.”

I hear a groan and laugh as I walk over to the fridge and get out the juice. We all sit down and eat some food.  After we finished I check on the ham and turkey, and see it is coming along great. I look at the clock and sigh, “Come on you two we need to get ready.” They both groan and I smile. She is defiantly Austin’s kid.  “Come on don’t whine.”  They groan but follow me upstairs. “Austin shower now.” He mumbles but goes into our room.

I smile and bathe Aubrey. After picking out a cute red dress with a bow I smile and pick out a pair of black flats and white bow for her hair. “Come here sweetie, lets get ready.” She looks at me and smiles, “Owkay. No bow.” I sigh, “Fine, but you are wearing a headband then.” She looks at the two options in my hand and points to the bow, I smile and start to get her dressed. After putting on her socks I put her flats on and smile. I brush her curls and just marvel in how cute she is.

After I finished I look at her and smile, “Want to help mommy get dressed?” She nods and follows me into my closet. I already planned on wearing a red sparkly dress that stops mid thigh. She smiles and looks around, “How about you pick mommy out a pair of shoes.” She smiles and runs over to my shoes. I slip on my dress and since I’m letting my hair go with its naturally wave I start on my make-up. I put on light eye shadow and black eye liner and mascara. I turn around and see Aubrey holding up my red six inch heels. I smile and put them on.