Baby's room.

I went home after hanging out with Ally in our baby’s room to actually pack this time. I was packing and was so happy to actually move in with her. I do not know why I was so scared to move in and do this with her. I was already in this with her anyway. I am happy that I finally came to my senses and quit chickening out.

Packing is a lot of work. How did Ally do this? I get mad and start to throw things in boxes. I mean I always have my house here too. I only need some things. I take my boxes to my car and realize it is late and will move in tomorrow.

Ally’s Pov…

Austin left and he seemed different. He said he was going to surprise me tomorrow. I wonder what it is? I start to feel bad and go lay down on my bed. I turn on the TV and start to watch a movie. I fall asleep while rubbing my baby bump and thinking how much I love my baby.

I wake up and I don’t know why but I feel happy. I get up and shower. In my robe I look around my clothes in my walk in closet and decide on a pair of skinny jeans that fit me perfectly and a pair of flower sandals. I am looking at my shirts when I decide on a yellow tank top and I go and curl my hair. Deciding make-up will tie my outfit together perfectly I put some on and go into the nursery. I am looking around and feel a kick. I put my hand on my belly and smile. I know what I am going to do today.

Grabbing my purse and making sure I have my phone and debit card my dad gave me I get in my car and drive to Lowes.  I buy a lot of pretty paint colors and start to paint the baby’s room pink. I am going around the bottom and when that is finish I am trying to figure out if I want the other half pink, white, or purple. I decide to grab a ladder and paint the whole room pink and get decals and use white to make pretty designs where the crib is going to go.

I am almost done with the room when I hear someone come in the room and yell my name. I get scared and almost fall. Grabbing onto the window seal everything settles and I come down the ladder and see Austin was the one that yelled. “Ally, what do you think you are doing?” I look down and back up, “I was painting the baby’s room.” That makes everything worse. I see him clench his teeth, “Ally, You know a pregnant woman is not supposed to be on a ladder and the paint fumes can’t be good either.” I just look down because I feel like I am in trouble. I start to cry and he can tell because he comes over and wraps his arms around me. “Ally, Honey. I am sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry. Please don’t cry. I was just worried. Why didn’t you call me if you wanted the room done?” I look down still and start to hiccup. He waits while my crying ends and I shrug. He pulls me back and looks at me wiping the rest of the tears away. He smiles, “The room looks great though.” I smile and look around the room, it does look good. I laugh, “It does, doesn’t it? Can I finish above the window seal real quick?” He looks down and wants to refuse. “Please, Austin please.” He looks like he is having a fight with himself. “Fine, But I am holding the ladder.” I smile and finish painting the window seal. I come down and the room really does look good. The decals design turned out amazing with the color of the room. 

Austin wraps me in his arms and smiles while looking at the room. “Ally, it looks great. I can’t wait to see our baby in it.” She smiles and leads me to the bedroom and sits on the bed. “So, what was your surprise?” He smiles and looks at me happy.

Austin’s pov…

I got up this morning and packed up my car and drove to Ally’s. I hope she still lets me move in. I am staring at Ally sitting on the bed and still can’t believe that I walked into this house earlier and saw her on a ladder. I freaked out. I had so many emotions running through my head. I was scared, freaked, and worried. When she finished the room, I couldn’t help but smile. It looked so amazing. I want to tell her my surprise but I don’t know how. I grab her hand and lead her downstairs. She stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks at me. She looks so beautiful today. I just realized that she did her hair and make-up. I look at her outfit and see it is basically the one she was wearing when she sent me that picture. I walk up to her and kiss her with everything I have. She smiles out of breath when we pull back and I lead her to my car and open the trunk. She looks in and sees my boxes and smiles big, “Are you moving in?” I smile, “If I am still able to.” She smiles and jumps in my arms, kissing me and smiling so big. “I am so happy you finally are moving in with me.” She gets down and grabs a box taking it in while I follow with two. She goes to get another but I hold her back. “No, Ally. I got this. You go relax.” She is mad but goes and sits on the couch. I am finished in ten minutes and have all my stuff sitting in the hallway. I start to go sit down but decide to take them upstairs to our room but instead I set them in the hallway. I am finished and sitting down within twenty minutes.

Ally is watching a movie curled up with a blanket. I pull her towards me and she smiles. We order a pizza and snuggle under the blanket. “Ally, I love you.” She smiles, “I love you too Austin.”  “Ally, I am so happy. I came to my senses. I guess I needed some time to let everything sink in.” She smiles, “It’s okay Austin. I am happy you did too.”