oh my god.

my world crashes at that sentence. "what...what kind of accident?" I hear a sigh then all I hear is, " a car accident and he is being taken to memorial hospital." I hear  nothing else after that and crash onto the couch. I am balling my eyes out this is not good.

I hear a cry and the world comes back slowly. grabbing my phone I dial his moms house and run upstairs changing in sweats with the phone to my ear. "come on come on. " no answer. I hang up and call again.

heading to Aubrey's room I pick her up. " its okay." I grab her jacket and work on getting her fixed up. sighing I get no answer again.  throwing my phone on her changing table I finish with Aubrey then call again as I head downstairs and grab my keys when I finally hear, "hello?"

I stop misstep and exhale, " oh my god thank god I got you. Mrs. moon its..." "ally honey, is everything okay?" "no, its..." " is it Aubrey?" " no mrs. moon its Austin. " "what....what happened? what's wrong with my baby?" I sigh,  " mrs. moon there was an accident i don't really know yet. can you please watch Aubrey so I can go to the hospital?" I hear crying and then I hear Mr. moons voice asking what's wrong. "hello?" sighing I answer again," mr. moon its ally. there was an accident I don't know much yet. I was wondering if you guy could watch aubrey so I can go to the hospital?"  I hear a sigh and then something I didn't expect. " i'm sorry no. I want to be there and so does mrs. moon." with that he hung up.

I stare at my phone shocked. "really? are you kidding me?" sighing I call my dad who answers on the third ring. "ally, what's wrong? are you okay? is aubrey okay? what's going on?" I sigh, "dad there was an accident. Austin is at the hospital can you watch aubrey so I can go." I hear a exhale,  "of course baby. I will be right there." 

" I can bring her to you." I was to late he already hung up.

sighing I sit down on the couch and undress Aubrey. I rock her and she just stares at me. I smile at her and she smiles back and points at me. " what's wrong baby?" she puts her hand on my cheek and pulls it away to look at it. I didn't know I was crying again. I shake my head, "mommy's okay. daddy is just hurt... mommy needs to take care of him like I do you." she smiles and nuzzles back into my chest.

" ally, I'm here." I turn and see dad heading my way. i stand and hand over aubrey. " I don't know when I will be back. I'm sorry." he pulls me into his side aubrey isn't in and hugs me. " its okay sweetie. anytime you need me call. now go check on my son." I smile a little and head off to the hospital.  I call dez and make him get Trish.

I arrive at the hospital and rush to the desk. " Austin moon please?" the nurse looks up and frowns, " sorry family only." I shake my head. " you don't get it. I am his fiancee." she sighs, " yeah like I haven't heard that before." this lady is getting on my nerves. I move closer so I am leaning over the desk. " listen. I am Ally Dawson. I am Austin's fiancee. we have a baby together." showing her my wallpaper of us three and my ring finger. I turn back to her, "now just tell me what room he is in. I need to know how he is." she looks down then back up, "168".  thanking her I head to find the room.

I reach another nurses stand right near Austin's room. I walk up" hi, is austin moon ready to see people." She looks at her computer then shakes her head. " I'm sorry the doctor is with him. if you will wait outside his room I will let him now a family member is here." I nod and go sit in the little chair outside his room.

well no one has given me a sympathy look so he should be fine. I hope he is okay. I can't lose him. I can't raise Aubrey alone. I need him. I love him and need him so much. please god don't let him be hurt.

I see a doctor stand in front of me and look at papers. " are you here for Austin moon." nodding he looks at papers again then set them at his side and stares at me while I stand. " okay I am Dr. finch and I was taking care of him tonight." I nod, "ally his fiancee." he looks grim at me then nods. " okay. well there was a car accident. he is in pretty bad condition. his right arm is broken.  by his records I see it was just healed so it broke again. it will hurt him a lot more than a normal break." I feel the tears coming and just nod. " he also broke his left leg in three places." I hear a murmur come out of me but he doesn't stop. " he bruised some ribs and those will hurt like crazy. he had bleeding in his brain but we got that to stop. and besides that he's got some bruises everywhere and a black eye." I look at the doctor shocked.  " is he... is he going to be okay?" the doctor looks at me and the door, " to be honest miss. everything is pretty normal and if it was just that he would be great. I am worried about the bleeding in the brain. I got it to stop but I don't know if it caused damage or anything yet." I am crying full force, " will he make it?" the doctors muscles move under his skin, " I believe its not up to us anymore." I fall to the floor crying and he leans down. " if you want you can go see him. he is asleep because of the drugs but he should be up soon."

after collecting myself I head into the room and see the love of my life looking as close to death as I have ever seen anyone. I cry again and sit in the chair beside his bed. I grab his hand and hols it in mine. " baby. if you can hear me please come through this please make it. I need you so much. Aubrey needs you. I love you austin. I want to marry you and have more kids. I want to be with you till I am old and grey." I look up and see him peaceful.  " please baby. please."

about two hours later his parents have come and gone. trish and dez are in the waiting room.  I feel movement in my hand and look up to see Austin trying to open his eyes. when he finally does I see him look around and land on his hand. his eyes move up and stare straight at me. " al...ally?" I start crying again and sigh happily.  " baby you were in an accident. you are pretty beat up." he looks at himself and then back at me sighing. " I'm sorry we didn't get to cuddle." I laugh and shake my head wiping my tears." don't worry about that." I look him over and stand with his hand still in mine. " I need to get your doctor.  I promise I will be right back." he doesn't want to let me go but he does.

heading to the nurses station I smile, " hi. I need dr. finch. austin moon woke up." looking at me her eyes widen and ahe calls him over the speaker and we all run into his room in 3 minutes. " austin. hi, I am dr. finch." he looks at me and I nod, " sup." the doctor looks at him and hia paper work while the nurse checks the machines. " austin how do you feel?" looking at me again I nod. " I feel like death. I can't move. it hurts to do anything." nodding he writes it down. " how is your head?" he seems to be thinking." well I have a headache." the doctor nods and comes to check him.

after a couple minutes the doctor walks back near the door with the nurse. me and Austin are holding hands nervous. " austin. I think you are going to be fine. you can leave tomorrow." we sigh and thank them.

I turn to him happy. " I am so happy you are going to be okay." he  tries to get me to him and I laugh.  " austin rest up. I am right here. I am not going anywhere." nodding he closes his eyes and soon his breathing is even.

I feel a little shake on my shoulder and look up. " what's wrong Austin? " he laughs, " baby, I can go home. they just cleared me. I wanna leave." I nod and stand up stretching.  I see Austin's eyes widen and I laugh, " what?" he shakes his head, " you look so hot right now. I want you so bad." laughing again I shake my head, " yeah we have to wait on that for awhile." he frowns and looks down, "what if..?" I shake my head, " when you get cleared."

we are now at my house and dad looks up from the couch as I help austin in. walking on crutches with a broken arm and bruised ribs is not easy. my dad see him and comes and helps me get him to the couch.  tapping him playfully he shakes his head. "glad you are okay son. you gave us quite a scare. " I nod, " I'm sorry." he smiles, " its okay. just be careful. we would all miss you." austin nods again and I pull dad into the hall way. " thanks for watching her dad." he smiles " no problem." he goes to leave after a hug and telling all about aubrey and his time together.  after he leaves I head back to austin.

" well I should head home." he goes to get up and almost falls. I hold him up and shake my head. " you are not going anywhere. you are staying right here." he tries to reject but I won't have it. " no, now come on. lets get you to a bed." we try to get upstairs and after a lot of work I get him changed and in bed. fluffed up in bed he sits and smiles, " thanks so much baby." I sit next to him and smile, " anything for you. but no more scares please. I don't like getting called to the hospital. this is twice now just for you not counting once for aubrey." he laughs and moves his arm do me to snuggle up   .  him.

we are watching tv and I am relaxed. trish showed up and took aubrey for a couple days. we start to laugh and he takes his good arm and tickles me to his best ability. I start laughing a lot and he  gives up. trying to calm down I look at austin and smile. leaning in we share a sweet kiss.  all of a sudden I don't feel so good. jumping up I run to the bathroom and throw up. " oh my god" austin is frantic. " what... what's wrong?"