Sleepy

I wake up as the bed dips. opening my eyes all I see is blonde hair. Yawning I move my hand and rub my eyes and then I see Austin. I smile sleepy at him, "hey." he laughs and leans down kissing me. "Hi." I stretch some and curl up with my blanket staring at him, "Why are you here?" He laughs. "Baby you slept for hours. I figured you would be hungry and I have pizza downstairs." sitting up a little I rub my eyes and stretch my arms. "I'm coming." he laughs and puts his arm around me and basically picks me up then let's go as my feet hit the floor. "Come on. I have spent time with Aiden and Aubrey but they both want their mommy now." I smile and yawn again as he grabs my hand and we walk downstairs.

I hit the bottom and look around but then I hear, "Mommy!" when I feel a weight hit my legs and make me sway. I wrap my arm around her shoulder. " Hey sweetie." she smiles and pulls away. " Aweden is cool. " I laugh and lean down some and kiss her head. "I'm glad you like him baby." she smiles and runs off to Alex who is holding princess dolls. I laugh and he smiles before shrugging.

Austin grabs my hand again and leads me into the kitchen where I see the baby swing with Aiden in it asleep and a pizza box on the table. I walk over to the fridge and grab a coke and walk over sitting in the chair yawning. "you are really tired aren't you? I nod, "I don't know why. I wasn't this tired with Aubrey." He shrugs and smiles down at the chair. "Hey little guy." reaching in he picks Aiden up and holds him in his arms. I smile and reach into the box pulling out a slice of pizza. After eating two slices I drink some soda and look at Austin cooing and talking to Aiden. "I can hold him so you can eat." Austin smiles and looks at me, "Baby we already ate." I lean back in the seat grabbing my drink. "oh."

After watching Austin feed Aiden and change him and burp him. I realize how much Austin is actually having to do with Aiden and it makes me so happy. Austin is taking ever second he can to be with his son and even though I wish he wasn't leaving in a few days I couldn't be happier watching the two of them bond and have this time together.

After a while Austin starts to walk around the kitchen with Aiden and I can't just sit here anymore. "Hey I'm gonna go and see Aubrey." He comes over and kisses me. " Take it easy." I smile and nod before walking into the living room and sit on the couch watching Alex play princesses with Aubrey. "Can I have the blue dress?" Aubrey pulls it away, "No." I look at Alex then Aubrey. "Aubrey be nice and share." She looks at me and shakes her head. "No." I sigh and feel Austins hand on my shoulder. "What's going on here?" I turn a little. "Aubrey won't let Alex have the blue dress." Austin walks to the front of the couch and looks at Aubrey. "Aubrey you share." she looks at me then Austin. "No!" I look at Austin and he sighs before turning and handing Aiden to me before walking over picking Aubrey up and taking her upstairs. He comes back a few minutes later with the baby monitor. "She got put to bed and she gets no princesses until I leave." Nodding I slowly rock Aiden. I look at Austin and shrug. " She has her moments where she is a princess and then she is a nightmare. I love her to death but..." Austin leans over kissing me. "It will be better when I come home. She will calm down." I nod before handing Aiden to Austin and start to the stairs. "Everything okay?" I nod, "Yeah I think I want a shower." Austin comes over and looks at me. "I think I am suppose to help you." I sigh. "I can't even take a freaking shower. Ugh." I walk up the stairs and sit on the bed. Austin walks in the doorway a minute later. "Ally come on, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant I think you are suppose to be careful with the cut and try to take it easy. I think the nurse told me in the papers that if you wanted a shower you needed help for a few days" looking at him I realize Aiden is missing. Coming over to sit next to me he smiles, "Alex has him. I am here to help you baby and get you comfy." I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. " I'm moody I'm sorry." he laughs, "it's okay. I was thinking we get you a shower, get you dressed comfy and then maybe you take a nap and later I can do whatever you want before bed. I was thinking we might rent a movie." I smile and nod. "Sounds great. "

Austin helps me up and sets me in the bottom of the tub and starts to try and help then he laughs and strips getting in the shower with me. He washes my hair and then he washes my back and then turns me and quickly does my chest making me laugh. He looks at me then smiles before lightly taking the rag and wetting it running it over the cut without soap. He does it again then leans in giving me a kiss before quickly washing his hair and starts on his body but I wash his chest and his back for him. Getting out he grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist before wrapping a towel around me and lifting me out of the tub and putting me on the ground. taking another towel he dries my hair and then he pulls me into the bedroom and then into my closet. He takes my towel off and lightly dries me off before handing me a pair of underwear and a bra. I start pulling them on as he walks out and comes back in with boxers on and two t-shirts in his hand. He looks at me and bites my lip and I smile as I check him out. He comes over and wraps his arms around me just staring at me. "I wish you weren't hurt." I smile and look into his eyes. " Me too baby." He smirks and looks down at me. "Miss. Dawson are you checking me out." I nod and smile, "Oh most definitely Mr.Moon." laughing Austin pulls me in and kisses me. "look away baby it's all yours." I kiss him again then pull back. He smiles and helps me get the shirt on. Handing me a pair of his boxers I put them on as he puts his own shirt on. I stand up and he smiles, "you look so good in my clothes." I laugh and strike a little pose, "Oh do i Moon?" Smiling he pulls me in to him and kisses me. " You are going to be a Moon soon to baby." walking out to the bedroom he lifts the blankets and I get under them as he kisses me and tucks me in. "I am going to go get everything set up with the kids. You take a nap and I will be back soon."

I watch him walk in his closet and come out a few minutes later with pants on. I smile at him as he turns the lights off and walks out the door.i close my eyes and let everything drift away.

I wake up as the bed dips and I feel an arm go around me. "Baby do you still want to watch a movie?" I nod and sit up before turning and laying my head on his chest. He grabs the remote and rents a movie. As the movie starts to play I feel Austins arm go around me and his other hand starts rubbing up and down my arm. I smile and lean more into him. I look up and see Austin focused and smile. He is so cute and I want more than anything for him to be able to stay and just to have an actually night with him but we both know that can't happen.

I feel a kiss on my head and look up to see him smiling at me. When the movie ends I yawn and he laughs. "So sleepy little one." I look up and he laughs more. "You are tiny baby no shame in that." leaning in he kisses my head and wraps his arm around me. "I love that about you." I laugh and kiss his chest before moving and getting comfy while he does the same. With his arm around me and my head on his chest I hear him yawn and then, "Night Ally I love you." I smile, "Night Austin I love you too." I hear him snoring softly and smile. He is so adorable. Today has been amazing. I missed Austin so much and can't believe he came and now he is in bed with me. I missed sleeping with him. I missed his kisses and his hugs. I missed waking up to him. I just missed him. I know he is leaving again soon but for now I am enjoying the time I have with him. With a smile I close my eyes and fall asleep happily next to my fiancée for the first time in months.