Relaxing.

I wake up and look around. I see Ally leaning back against the couch with soft snores coming out. I see Aubrey curled up in Ally’s lap with her small little hand half on Ally’s stomach and half falling down. She also has her thumb in her mouth. I smile and grab my phone taking a picture. I see what time it is and realize we still haven’t ate.

I sigh and shake Ally a little. “Ally, Wake up.” She groans and turns her head. I laugh, “Ally come on.” She opens her eyes and rubs them, “What?” I laugh and she looks around, “Wow we must have fallen sleep.” I nod and smile down at Aubrey. I get closer to her and smile, “Aubrey, do you want food?” She moves a little, “Maybe pancakes.” She pops up,  “Panwakes.” I laugh and so does Ally as she rubs her eyes.

I smile at Ally, “Let go get some food.” She nods and we all walk upstairs. Ally goes into Aubrey’s room to help her get ready and I walk into ours. After I am done Ally is still not in the rom so I walk in Aubrey’s room and see Ally trying to convince Aubrey to wear the outfit. I giggle and Ally turns around mad. “You deal with her.”

I laugh as she walks out the door into our room. I turn to Aubrey and give her a look and she shrugs and smiles, “I don’t want to wear it.” I shake my head and kneel down, “Aubrey, come on honey. Just put the outfit on for your mom.” She look at it then sighs. “Fine.” I smile and help her get dressed.

I pick her up and walk into our room to see Ally pulling a shirt on. I set Aubrey down and walk over grabbing the hem and helping her pull it down. She smiles a little, “Thanks.” I shrug and pick Aubrey back up, “Let’s go. I’m hungry.” She laughs, “Shouldn’t I be saying that?”

We all get in the car and I drive to IHOP. We al sit down and I look over what type of pancakes I want. Aubrey smiles, “pAnwakes.” I laugh and shake my head. “We will get you mickey mouse ones.” She claps her hands and start to doodle.

I look over at Ally and she look real confused. I place my hand on hers, “You okay?” She nods, “I don’t know what to get.” I laugh, “Well what do you want?” She shrugs, “I don’t know.” I decide to get the chocolate chip pancakes.  Ally decides to get blueberry.

The food is put in front of us and Ally starts to feed Aubrey. I take the plate and move it to me. She looks at me weird and I push her plate to her. “You eat, I got this.” She laughs and starts eating. I feed Aubrey a bite, then me a bite. We finish and I pay.

We are driving home when Ally gasps, “Austin pull in.” I look at her and she slaps my arm, “Now.” I pull into the parking lot and she smiles, “Tacos.” I laugh and go through the drive thru and order her four tacos and I get two.

We arrive back at the house and Aubrey runs in and goes to her toys. “Priwncess.” I laugh and pick snow white and out the movie in.  I walk into the kitchen and see Ally already eating. I laugh and she shrugs, “What baby wanted tacos.” I shake my head and sit down, “Nothing baby.”

We finish eating again and walk into the living room and sit on the couch as Aubrey plays with her doll and watches Snow White.

I place my hand on her stomach and she turns, “He isn’t kicking.” I smile, “I know, I just like feeling the belly, It makes this all real and when he kicks it makes it even more real almost unreal.” She laughs and turns back to watching Aubrey.