Yes!

I am staring at Austin. Did he just ask me to marry him? He is looking at me nervous and I realize I have to answer him. I love him so much, but am I ready to be engaged and get married. I realize just staring at his nervous face that I want to spend the rest of my life with this boy even if I am young. I smile, “Yes, Austin, I will marry you.” He smiles really big and gets up, “Did you just say yes?” I nod, “Yes.” He smiles even bigger and picks me up and spins me around. I am laughing like crazy and he sets me back down and kisses me with everything he was feeling and I kiss him back with how I was feeling. We pull back and he smiles at me and grabs my ring out of the cake and grabs water and rinses it and puts it on my hand. I look down at it and I am shocked. It is beautiful. The ring is princess cut and has little diamonds around the front of the band and has a huge diamond in the middle. How did he afford this? I smile, “Austin, this is beautiful.” He smiles and we eat our cake and get back in the car to drive home.

Getting back in the house I smile big and go upstairs while Austin does something downstairs. I grab my bag from the dresser and go into the bathroom and change. I look at myself in the mirror and for my first time in lingerie I feel weird seeing my bump staring back at me. I throw on my new silk robe and leave my hair and make-up the way it is. I walk back outside and go downstairs and see Austin on the couch. I walk over to him and kiss him. He pulls back and looks at me and his eyes go wide. I smile and start to walk upstairs. I hear him following and stand by the bed. He comes in and looks at the candles and back at me. I take the robe off and his eyes go wide again. He is in front of me and kissing me so fast I didn’t respond at first.  He slowly pushes me back onto the bed and I move up and he follows. Moving from my lips he kisses my neck and I move it to the side so he can have better access. I take his shirt off and run my hands over his abs and scratch them. He moans and bites my neck. He takes his pants off and starts to kiss me again.

After a little bit we are under the blankets and I am falling asleep. “Ally?” I look up at him from his chest, “Yes?” He smiles, “You looked very sexy. I know you don’t like that word but that is the only way to describe it.” I smile, “It’s okay, thank you.” He kisses me again, “I am so lucky you are mine.” I smile and look at my ring and he grabs my hand and plays with it around my finger. “I love seeing this on you.” I smile and kiss him. “Ally, that book I found earlier.” I look up at him again, “Yes?” He looks down smiling, “What are we going to name her?” I smile, “I don’t know.” He laughs and we curl back up together. I start to fall asleep when I hear, “I love you Ally. Forever and always.” Without opening my eyes I smile, “I love you too Austin.” He turns back to me and I open my eyes, “I am so happy you said yes.” I smile, “I am too.” He kisses me and I yawn, “Happy one year Ally.” I smile and fall asleep happily engaged and pregnant.

Sorry this one is so short. I didn't want to continue it on the last chapter, I wanted a cliff hanger. I didn't want to ruin the moment though on this one. I like how I ended it. I am sorry it is short though.
I hope you like it,
1babyt