Pregnancy Brain.

It has been two weeks since I moved back in the house and since Ally and I got off our pause. Ally started online classes a week ago and I must admit it is sad not seeing her at school or eating lunch with her. I came home yesterday and found her laptop on the living room table and he school work up but she was fast asleep. I laughed and covered her up with a blanket. She has been pretty tired lately and I want to ask the doctor about that when we go in today for our half-way checkup.

I am trying to get out of school but it is a pain. Girls are trying everything to get me to date them or anything. I had one girl today at lunch come up and try to kiss me. I pushed her away and left. Alex is actually being really cool and helping the best he can. Trish threatens to kill anyone who tries to break me and Ally up. While Dez just stares at everything like he is a zombie.

The record company is getting on my nerves. They want me and Brooke to meet up again but she won’t have anything to do with me. They want a new song and how can I get a new song will Ally can’t focus on anything. She has got pregnancy brain and everything is crazy at the house because of it. The record company is threatening to cancel our contract and everything. I don’t know what to do. Ally always knows but I can’t stress her out and she can’t focus anyway. It is really bad yesterday I found her keys in the freezer and the waffles in her purse.

 I love her I really do but she always keeps me organized and on the go. Now that she can’t focus on anything I am having trouble. My class work is late and my grades are suffering because I never know when I have a test or when the homework is due. I need my Ally back.

I walk into the house to pick Ally up for our appointment and find her asleep again. Oh come on. We are already late. I walk over to the couch and shake her a little, “Ally?” she moans and moves a little. “Ally, come on get up.” She opens her eyes, “What Austin? I am tired.” I take a few deep breaths. I need to stay calm. “Ally, sweetie. Come on, We are late. We have a doctor’s appointment today.” She nods and gets up and starts to walk to the car. “Ally?” she stops and turns. “Maybe you want to change.” She looks down and blushes before going upstairs and changing. Wow, she almost went to the doctors in one of my jerseys and her underwear.

She comes down and we are at the doctors only ten minutes late. We are rushed right in and the doctor is right behind us. No waiting today. “Hi Ally. Austin. What is going on today?” I look down but back up. “Ally, has pregnancy brain. She can’t focus on nothing and is really tired so adding those two together, well we were late and I am sorry.” She laughs, “Oh, honey you got it early. It should go away really quick though. It is just that you have so much stuff to think about and it drives you crazy. About being tired that is normal. The baby is probably on a whole another schedule. “Ally nods and the doctor just smiles and looks at me. “Austin, everything is okay. It will all even out soon.”  I nod, “Let’s look at you baby.”

She brings the baby up and even after all these times it is still amazing. I love hearing that heartbeat and seeing that baby on the screen. I already love her so much. The doctor goes to get the pictures and Ally turns toward me and smiles. “Austin, thank you for dealing with me.” I laugh, “Anytime baby.” We look back at the screen and just smile.

Ally’s Pov…

I am trying really hard to focus which the doctor told me to do and it seems to be helping. I know I have been crazy and I am so sorry. I just don’t know what is going on. I feel bad that Austin has to deal with me. I see Austin struggling with his homework and I am done with all my work for class for two weeks so I move a little closer towards him. “Need some help?” he looks up and shakes his head. “Austin come on, I can see you are having trouble.” He sighs and moves the paper a little closer. I see it is math and that is an easy subject for me.