Is there an us.

“Austin…” He puts his finger to my mouth, “Let me talk first.” I nod and he takes his hand away. “Ally I have missed this. I have missed us. I missed us playing around and joking. I have wanted you back since I was stupid enough to lose you.” He starts to trail his finger over my lips. “That night in the pool, replays in my head daily. Ally that was one of the best nights of my life. I know you may not want us to be back together. But Ally, I can’t live without you. Seeing other guys stare at you makes me so mad. We have a beautiful child together.” He moves closer to my lips, I can smell the sweetness that is just him, “I want more beautiful children with you.”  He closes the small space and I waste no time moving my lips in sequence with his. I missed this so much and I missed him so much. I don’t know why I ever let him go.

He pulls away and starts on my neck again. I let out a little moan when he finds my sensitive spot and nibbles. “Au.Austin, I missed this so much.” He smiles and brings his lips back to mine, “Me to baby. Me too.” He reaches around me and unties my top. I squeal and try to back away. He pulls me back to him, “Don’t be shy. You are beautiful. If you don’t want this we don’t have to.” I look up at him and wrap my legs around his torso and start to kiss his neck. “I want us. I want this. I want you.” He smiles and moves his lips to my collar bone. I moan and I feel the smile. I start to rub my hands up and down his abs and when I add a little scratch he moans into my collar bone. I smirk knowing I have this effect on him. He picks me up carries me to our bed. Staring in my eyes hovering over me he looks serious, “Ally, tell me now. Are you sure?” I nod and pull his lips to mine.

After a while I am laying next to him thinking. I feel someone touch my stomach and I turn a little. “Are you okay?” I nod with a stupid grin on my face, “Just thinking.” He nods and we stare at the ceiling again. I then hear, “Ally?” I turn on my side and prop my head up. “Yeah?” He sighs and looks at the ceiling. “I really missed this. Not just the love part. I missed us. I like when I get to lay next to you and wake up next to you. I miss just being with you. “He looks at me and sighs, “Ally, this was amazing. I’m so happy this happened.” He seems to be thinking a lot. “Austin, listen. I liked this a lot. I like waking up to you too. I just want to make sure we still feel the same way as we first did.” He nods and I get out of bed. “I am gonna go shower.”

He pulls me back to the bed. “Not yet, Please.” I laugh, “Austin, I stink.” He shakes his head fast, “No you don’t. You smell like me. I love it.” I laugh and lay back down and he curls up with me. I feel his breath on my neck and I smile. This is so familiar. I start to drift off and I swear I heard him say something but I don’t remember what it was.

Austin’s Pov…

I have to ask I have to, “Ally, Me and you as a couple again wouldn’t be bad would it.” I hear nothing I look over a little bit and see she is asleep. I sigh and kiss her shoulder. “I love you Ally. So much it hurts. I want us to be back together. If you only knew.”  I hug her close to me and drift off to the smell of her and me. The smell of love.

I wake up and see Ally is still asleep and has a smile on her face. I wonder what she is dreaming about. I hug her close and let my mind wonder. I hear murmurs. I turn a little and see Ally is talking in her sleep. I pay full attention. “Austin.” Hmm, is she up? I look over and see her out cold. Oo, she is dreaming about me. I smile and listen more. “Baby, I miss you.” I smile, “Come home.” Wait I am not home in this, so is this what is going on now that she is dreaming about? I wait awhile and hear nothing else. “Austy, Come on let’s do it. Let’s get back together.” I smile huge. She wants to get back together well at least in her dream she does. “Austy, Let’s get married and have a huge family.” I smile big, I want this dream to be real. I want this dream to be happening now in real life.

Opps, talked too soon. “No, don’t leave.” “Austy.” “No, what about me and our kids.” I hear her sobs and try to wake her up. “But I love you.” “Nooooo.” Her eyes snap open and she looks around. I pull her towards me and hug her close. Rubbing her hair I soothe her. “It was just a dream. I am here. I am not going anywhere.” She cries into my chest as I rock her like you would a child. “Y…You…Left...Meh…Me.” I shake my head, “It was just a dream sweetie. I am right here. I am not going anywhere.” She cries into my chest more and I am breaking inside seeing her this way. When it finally comes to sobs she pulls back and looks at me. “Do…Do You love me?” I pull her close and wipe her tears, “Ally, I love you more than anything. Without you I am nothing. I don’t want to live without you.” She sobs again, “But you left me before why wouldn’t you leave me again in the future.” I make her look at me, “Allyson Marie Dawson, I love you with all my heart. I didn’t know how I could love anything else but you gave me the most beautiful child I could ask for and I love you and her to death. I messed up in the past and I admit it was a mistake that I regret and will regret for the rest of my life. You mean the world to me.” She smiles and stares at me.

I look at her and she smiles, “Austin?” I smile, “Yeah?” She looks down, “Umm, with earlier and everything…. I was wondering…” I smile, “Ally earlier was a dream I never thought would happen again.” She blushes, “What I am trying to say is… Is there an Us?”

Hope you like it. I updated a lot today because I was so sick over thanksgiving I didn't get to. PLEASE REVIEW. I love to hear what everyone thinks.
1babyt