Regret?

Nelson is practicing on the piano but I am lost in my train of thoughts. It has been days since I told Austin what I felt for him and he returned those feelings. That day was magical, we kissed and laughed and played in the sand. I could not have asked for a better first kiss. I just don’t understand why he has been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Did he actually not like me? I know we have to talk but I am scared. “Was that good Ally?” Maybe avoiding me is good it means I don’t have to talk about everything. “ALLY!” I hear my name being screamed and come back to reality and look down, “Huh, what? Oh, Nelson I’m sorry. Did you say something?” “I asked if I did okay today.” “Yes, you did good. I will see you next practice.” With that being said he smiled and got up and walked away.

 “Come on Ally, get a hold of yourself.” Seeing that the store was not that busy and I only had an hour left of my shift I decided to close up and go home early. Walking into the practice room I couldn’t help but feel like something was off about this whole thing with me and Austin. Laying down on the couch to think because dad would throw a fit if I went home early. I feel asleep thinking something was wrong but I couldn’t put my finger on what.

Austin’s Pov. .

Being with Ally the other day was amazing. We play at the beach all the time but this was different. We made sand castles, let the sand run through our toes and kissed a lot. I have been avoiding her for days and I know she is sad about it but I just don’t know what to do. I really do care for her, but it was so different between us the other day. Don’t get me wrong, I loved how it felt but could I risk everything changing between us?  I just do not think I could risk our friendship and partnership because of something I feel that may just be a crush. I mean after all I am only 16. I do love Ally but maybe I only love her like I would my sister.

“Oh, man. What am I going to do? I made this big speech to her, I can’t hurt her but I can’t hurt either.”

What have I gotten myself into?

Sorry I didn't update sooner. sorry it is short, I will update soon.