Gifts.

I am looking at a surf board but I know I have better ones at home. I walk out and start to head towards the fountain but I see something in this store that catches my eye. I walk in and smile. "Hi!" she smiles at me and looks me up and down, "Hi."

Ally's Pov...

I don’t know what to do. I decide to walk up to him. "Wow, I like." I decide its perfect timing, “Yeah it is really pretty." Austin spins around fast and looks like a dear in head lights. I smirk a little at his expression.

Austin's Pov...

I am looking at the ring when the sales lady hands me another one, “This is a great ring for anything.” I look at it and turn it over, "wow, I like." The lady smiles at me. I then hear a familiar voice. “Yeah it is really pretty." Oh no, ally! I turn and see that I am right.  She smirks and I look at the ring in my hand and at her. “Ally, it’s not what it looks like." she starts laughing. "Austin, chill." She wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me and looks up from my chest. “You’re adorable when you worried."

Setting the ring back on the counter I smile and pull her closer. “I came in over this necklace I loved but she started showing me stuff.” She looks up at me again,” Good, I thought you were looking at engagement rings again. It kind of freaked me out a little bit. " I laugh nervously and smile, "well what were you looking at?" Turning she heads to the sales lady and I follow and pull her into my side while she looks at the four different engagement rings, a diamond tennis bracelet,  a butterfly necklace, a double heart necklace, and lastly a guitar pick necklace. The necklace that originally caught my attention. 

 We start laughing and she goes, “Wait, didn’t I buy you one of these.” I smile and pull my necklace out that I never take off. She starts to tear up, “You still have it?" I smile? “Ally I never take it off. Through everything it has always been on me. I will never take this off." She smiles and I pull her in for a hug.

The sales lady awes and I smile and we turn towards her. I nod and she goes back and comes back a second later smiling. “Close your eyes." She does and I grab the item from the lady and put it on her. Ally opens her eyes to look into a mirror and see a guitar pick necklace like mine but with 2 A's on it and in purple and pink. 

Turning back around she is confused. "What’s it mean?” I laugh and pull her close. “It means Austin and Ally forever. Nothing can tear us apart. It means that even if we are apart you still have me and Aubrey. “I look at her face and see tears. “Oh Austin.  This is perfect." Wrapping her arms around my neck she kisses my cheek. "Thank you. I love it “I pay the lady and walk out with Ally.

We get back to the hotel and Ally sees the box on the bed and looks at me confused. I smile and head off into the living room. Sitting on the couch I nervously wait for her to open the box.

Ally's Pov...

I see Austin walk into the living room smiling.  Turning I head to the bed confused. Should I open it? Well Austin wasn't worried so I shouldn’t be either. Hesitantly the lid is opened and I peek inside to see a beautiful long emerald green dress. I pull it out and see that it is strapless and floor length. I hold it up and see that it is gonna be tight around my stomach and then flares out a little at the hips to the floor. I also see a slit in the dress that is going to come mid thigh.

I set the dress on the bed and see a letter in the box.

Sitting on the bed I open the letter to see an all too familiar handwriting. 

Ally,
I want to do something special for you. I love you and hope you like the dress.
Love you always.
Austin.

I drop the letter and run into the living room to see Austin looking at the TV. I run and jump on his lap.

He looks up and smiles. “So you liked the dress?" I shake my head, “I loved it. I can't wait to wear it. When are we leaving? Where are we going?" laughing he cuts me off with his lips. Pulling away he smiles “be ready at 8. That is all I'm saying."

I get up after pecking his lips and run to the bathroom to start getting ready.

I just know he's got something planned.

After an hour, I am showered, my hair is done and so is my makeup. Glancing at the clock I see it is 7:45. I go get into my dress and immediately love the feel on the material on my skin.

Sitting on the bed to put my silver heels on I wonder where Austin is. As if on cue I hear the door being knocked at. I answer the door to see the room service guy and he is holding roses out to me. I smile and he hands me the roses, “These are from Mr. Moon. Also he told me to tell you to turn around when you close the door Mrs. Moon. “I laugh as I close the door and see Austin standing before me in nicer pants than usual and a blue button up dress shirt and tie.

I walk over to the table and set the flowers down. “Mrs. Moon? Really?" he laughs and wraps his arms around me. "I wanted to hear someone call you it." I laugh and push him away playfully. Wrapping his arms back around me he grins. “You look wonderful." I smile and he kisses me and soon we are making out.

Pulling back for air I giggle. He looks at me amazed and I try to hide my face. “Your giggle is adorable." I push him again. “So where are you taking me? Don’t tell me I got all prettied up and you aren't taking me anywhere." Laughing he grabs my hand and we head for the elevators. “Oh trust me I would rather not share you but I have to let others see how beautiful you are. Just they get to be jealous because I have you."

Blushing we walk into the elevator and I wonder what he has planned.

I hope you like it. I am working on more chapters as you read this. I am having trouble with the Hunger Games story because it will not be anything like the books or movies the way it is right now so I am working on fixing it.
Anyway again I will let you know when that story and the R5/Raura/Riaura story is out.
Oh, If you have any ideas for the stories and you want to throw them out there, please do not hesitate.
PLEASE REVIEW.
I loved all the reviews I have been getting. Also thanks so much for the 10 thousand reads. I never thought this story would go over.
Thank you so much it means so much that you like my story.
1babyt