Last Night as High School Students.

We have been getting acceptance letters all week. Ally got accepted into Stanford, University of Miami and Berklee College of Music. I got accepted into Columbia University, Julliard, and University of Florida. Trish informed us that she is taking the acceptance from University of Miami. Dez informed me he also got into The University of Miami and is taking it. Alex is still trying to decide what to do between Stanford, Harvard, and The University of Miami. Ally doesn't know what to choose, she has been asking me everyday what to do. All I can tell her is to choose for herself and we will make it work. I know she really wants to go to Stanford and Berklee College of Music.

I am sitting on the couch when Ally comes walking into the living room, "Baby did the mail come?" I shrug, "I don't know." She sighs and walks outside. She comes back a few minutes later and shakes her head throwing the mail on the table. "Still nothing from University of Miami, Why can't they just tell us if you got in our not." I pull her down next to me and kiss her.

We pull away and I place my forehead on hers, "Baby, everything will work out I promise." She smiles and curls up the best she can with her bump. "I just want to be with you. I don't want us to be separated. I just don't know what to do. What do you think I should do?" She looks up at me with those big beautiful eyes and I smile, "Ally, I've told you time and time again. Choose wherever you want to go baby, choose what is best for you. We will make it work, I promise. " She nods and lays down on me and soon her breathing is even and I know she has fallen asleep.

I smile and run my fingers through her hair while she sleeps. This past week has been rough on her. She has been stressing over colleges and what we are going to do about Aubrey and the baby if we separate for school. The baby has been keeping her awake during the night and I feel bad because there is nothing I can do. I let her sleep on me while I watch television.

My phone buzzes and I look to the arm of the couch and see a group text from Dez, Alex, and Trish. Meeting for Pizza at CiCi's. Show up Lovebirds for a last dinner as high school students.

I look at Ally and smile, I grab my phone and text back, Be there.

I shake Ally a little and she moves a little but doesn't wake up. I lean down and kiss her and she kisses back then opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Hey." I smile and tilt my head a little, "Hey sleepy head. Feeling better?" She nods and sits up. "Much better. What did I miss?" I shake my head, "Nothing, I just watched tv and we got invited to go have pizza. So we should probably get going." She laughs and nods, "Okay, but I need shoes."

I walk upstairs and grab Ally's flip flops and walk back down and help her off the couch while she slips her feet into them. I grab my keys and grab her hand, "You ready baby." She nods but stops and looks around, "When is Aubrey coming home?" I smile and kiss her cheek, "Soon." She nods and we head outside to get into the car.

I pull into the restaurant and see Alex's Jeep and Trish's and Dez's car near his. I park next to Alex's jeep and get out. I walk over to the car and help Ally out. "Let's go baby." She smiles and we walk into the restaurant and pay and then we see the group and walk over to them. "Hey guys." I get a round of hellos and sup's. Ally smiles and sits down in the empty seat next to Alex and I sit in the last empty seat next to Ally.

Ally receives a side hug from Alex. Trish leans over the table and hugs her and Dez is busy eating. Alex fist bumps me and then sits back down. Me and Dez do our handshake and Trish high fives me. "So Ally, how is the little guy?" Ally smiles and looks at Trish, "He's not letting me sleep but he is healthy so." We all laugh. "Ally, I'm going to go get some food." She smiles and nods.

Dez comes up behind me and grabs another plate of different pizzas. "SO Austin, how is everything?" I laugh and turn around to see he is serious. "Umm, everything is okay. I wish the baby would come so Ally would get to sleep. I wish everything was simple so Ally wouldn't stress." Dez nods. I get to the end of the line and I turn and look at him, "Is it wrong the sometimes I wish she never got pregnant in the first place so college wouldn't be a stressful topic for us?"

Dez looks down then shakes his head and pats my shoulder, "No buddy, because I know you love Aubrey and this baby more than anything and I know you love Ally with everything you have. I know you wish that because you see how upset and stressed she is and think it is your fault and the kids fault. Austin, you know that isn't true. Ally would still be stressing even if you didn't have the kids because she would worry about losing you." Dez turns and walks back to the table leaving me staring shocked.

I walk back over and smile. I sit down and see Trish eating and Dez eating. I see Alex with his hand on Ally's stomach. He laughs, "Wow is he is kicking." She laughs and nods. I smile and look over to Ally,

"Sweetie, you should get something to eat." She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I know." Ally starts to get up to go to the buffet when Alex smiles, "I want more food, I will come with you." She brightens and nods, "Okay."

I start eating my pizza and watch them go through the line. I know Ally says I am the one, and I believe her and am not worried about Alex anymore but when you watch them together and see how they act and how he cares and worries about her, you would swear they would be the perfect couple.

They come back laughing and sit down and start eating. We start joking around and laughing. "I know me and Trish would have been great together." We all start laughing and Dez looks hurt and then bursts out laughing. Trish punches him in the arm and we all start laughing again. I look around and see the place emptying out. "We should probably start going guys?" They all look around and then nod.

We stand up and start walking outside. Since we all parked next to each other we all stand near the cars and hug together. We pull apart and Dez smiles, "I can't believe high school will be over tomorrow." We all nod and Alex smiles and laughs, "This is our last night as High school Students." We all laugh and then gloom sits in. "Let's all go get some beauty sleep." We laugh at Trish and Ally hugs her as she walks to her car. Dez walks to his car. Alex waves them off as they pull out. I turn to Alex and smile, "What are you doing tonight?" He shrugs, "Going home I guess. Bre graduates two days from now so I can't see Katy. Bre is thinking about going somewhere near whatever school I go too. I need to figure out where I am going tonight." Ally hugs him, "It will be okay. You can come over if you want." He shakes his head, "No, its okay. You two should relax before Aubrey comes home and I should think and spend time with my family." I nod and he gets in his car and drives off.

We pull up to the house. I help Ally inside because she is complaining her feet are hurting her. We walk to the couch and I take her flip flops off and start rubbing her feet. "What do you want to do tonight baby?" She shrugs, "I am actually pretty tired. How about we go cuddle up in bed and watch a movie." I smile and nod.

We climb into bed after I help her put on one of my shirts. We cuddle up together and I kiss her forehead as I start falling asleep. "In a few hours we won't be high school students no more." She laughs a little and yawns, "We will be college students soon." I close my eyes and picture all of us together in college.

SOOO sorry I didn't update. I was spending time with my mom who was gone for three months. I was also making a baby blanket and well yeah. I am sorry. I plan to update a lot today.

I AM MAKING THIS UNTIL THE BABY COMES AND MAYBE MARRIAGE.

I AM MAKING A SEQUEL FOR THE COLLEGE LIFE.

I AM THEN LASTLY MAKING A SEQUEL YEARS IN THE FUTURE.

what do you guys think about that?

I CAN DO WHAT IS ABOVE OR I CAN MAKE THIS STORY WITH COLLEGE AND THEN SEQUEL YEARS IN FUTURE.

Let me know what you guys think???

Please review.

1babyt