Flirting, jealously and hurt.

Walking downstairs to Sonic Boom after changing into my emergency clothes, I still couldn’t get the thought out of my head that something was wrong.  “Hey dad, I am sorry I fell asleep before coming home.” He turned and saw me and smiled, “its okay Alls. I am just happy you are here, Can you take over?” Confused I agreed to take over and watched him leave while I got behind the counter to start my shift.

“Hey Ally.” Looking up to see who said my name I see the cute cell phone cart guy walking up to me. I smile, “Hey Dallas.” He came over and leaned on the counter while talking, “I haven’t seen you in awhile.” Interrupting,” yeah, I’m sorry. I have been really busy.” He smiled and leaned even further over the counter, “Ally, you look really pretty today.” I couldn’t help the blush that crept up my cheeks while smiling shyly, “Thank You Dallas.”  I hear laughter, it was coming from Dallas and it sounded amazing. “Ally, you really are cute when you blush. You also have an amazing smile.” I smiled while leaning my head down my cheeks were getting hot. Come on Ally, get a hold of yourself look at him. “Thank you so much Dallas. That is really sweet of you to say.” Without realizing what I was doing I started to flip my hair while smiling. Dallas is cute and there is nothing wrong with flirting.

Austin’s Pov. .

I decided I needed to suck it up and talk to Ally. Rounding the corner to go into Sonic Boom I hear laughing. I stop and look around to see the cell phone carts guy basically on the counter and I see Ally blushing. Why is she blushing for that guy? I hear Dallas talking, “Ally, you really are cute when you blush. You also have an amazing smile.” What! Why is he flirting with Ally, she is mine. Actually dude, she is not yours. Oh this stupid conscious. Shut up, I am listening to them. I look back in to see Ally looking down and hear cheeks are beat red. Why is she acting shy with him? “Thank you so much Dallas. That is really sweet of you to say.” Did she just say he was sweet? I see Ally flip her hair while smiling. No! She is not flirting with this guy. I thought she was mine. Oh, wait am I jealous?  

Pondering this question i see Dallas leave with a smile and I glare at him while I turn and walk into Sonic Boom with a smile. “Hey Alls,” She turns with a smile to see who called but quickly it fades. “Hi, Austin,” She looks so sad. Walking behind the counter I turn her around to face me, “Ally, I am so sorry I did not talk to you before now.” She looks down then at me and I see the hurt in her eyes, “But why? Did I do something? Do you really not like me?”  I cut her off with a hug before she can ask more questions, “Ally, no. It was nothing you did, I promise. I do like you.” I was trying to make her feel better so bad, I wasn’t thinking straight.  She pulled out of the hug, “Then, Why Austin? Why did you ignore me?” I look down trying to figure out what to do. I still don’t know how I feel but I was really jealous when she was talking to Dallas. Ugh, I am so confused. She nods and looks down hurt taking over her face while she turns to walk away.

I turn to follow her but she was headed to the practice room, “Oh, Forget it.” She stopped on the steps and I walked out without looking back and went to my car. I drove home and slammed my door before lying on my bed.

Ally’s Pov. .

I was headed up to the practice room after Austin couldn’t answer my simple question. Hurt took over and I just wanted to get away from him because it hurt too much. I was halfway up to the practice room when I hear, “Oh, Forget it.” I turn to see what was wrong but he just walked out and didn’t look back. I run the rest of the way up the stairs to the practice room with tears running down my face.

Sitting at the piano I grab my song book.
When you walk away I count the step that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you’re gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you’re gone

Leaving the book open, I wipe my face and feel better. All he did was walk without answering my question. Everything is okay. I was just being over emotional. Walking back to behind my counter I know something is still wrong and I know I will find out soon what it is.