Packing

I wake up when Aiden starts to cry. Walking into his room I pick him up and change him before humming slightly. “Little guy, we have to pack today. We are moving soon.” His eyes start closing and I softly put him back in his crib. Walking into my room I decide to get a shower and get this day started.

Walking into my closet I grab a black bra and thong before looking around for something comfy to pack in and go out to order stuff for the house. I spot my Victoria Secret sweat outfit and smile. I grab the pink long sweats and slide them on. I walk over and grab a white tank top and walk back over grabbing the pink jacket.  Pulling my hair up in a pony tail I decide on no makeup.

Walking downstairs I grab my keys and walk outside to my car. I get in starting the car and heading to the store and Starbucks. I park in the spot and get out walking into the store. I walk over to boxes and grab a bunch and walk to the cashier to pay. Grabbing the boxes I walk back out to the car and place them in the trunk before getting in my car and heading to Starbucks.

 I pull into the drive thru and wait my turn. I pull up and smile as I hear the lady ask what I want. “Two chocolate chip frappes. A chocolate caramel frappe and a ice white chocolate mocha.” She tells me how much and I pull forward to the window paying. I wait for my drinks. As the window opens I reach out and grab the drinks smiling. “Thank you.”  Setting the drinks with their holder in the passenger seat I start driving home again.

I pull into my driveway and park the car. Taking the keys out I reach over grabbing the holder and get out. Walking up the steps I stop to unlock the door before closing the door and placing my keys on the table. I walk into the kitchen and place the drinks on the table. I take one Chocolate chip frappe and put it in the fridge with the other drinks before grabbing the other chocolate chip frappe and heading back outside. Opening my trunk I grab my boxes and walk back in with them under my arm and tape in my hand.

I walk upstairs into Aiden’s room to start. I tape up a box and flip it over leaving it in the middle of the floor as I walk around his room.

I open his drawer and take out some of his clothes putting them into the box. I walk over and grab some of his toys and put them in the box. After walking around his room for an hour I have two boxes of his stuff taped up and ready to go.

I walk back downstairs with my drink and grab some more boxes going back upstairs and into Aubrey’s room. I walk In and see her still sleeping. Smiling I tape up a box and flip it over leaving it there on the floor as I walk around grabbing clothes, toys and books. Another hour later I have three boxes taped up of her stuff ready to go.

I walk back downstairs and start in the kitchen. Looking around to see what I should pack and what I should buy new.  I decide to pack some of my favorite utensils and some coffee cups. I have a small box and decide to order pots, pans, plates and more today.

I walk over to the fridge grabbing my other chocolate chip frappe. I throw the container away from the other one and head into the living room. I tape up another box and sit down in the floor placing the drink next to me as I look through our movies.

I hear footsteps but ignore them. I hear laughing, “Having fun?” I turn and see Alex standing in the doorway. Grabbing my drink I take a sip. “Got you one, its in the fridge, your favorite. A chocolate caramel frappe.” Smiling he walks away to the kitchen.