I need you.

I am scared.  why does Ally need me to take her to the hospital?  staring and Ally I see pain, confusion,  hurt, and fear. That just worried me more. " Ally what's wrong?" she starts to shake. " I don't know.  I don't know what's going on. I'm bleeding. " I must of been confused because she moves her dress a little and I see blood and a lot of it.

knowing she had her period this month I move inti action.  grabbing Aubrey and her bag. I help Ally up with my free hand and have her leaning into my side as I grab my keys.  walking to my car I see alex run up to us and I see anger. ugh I can't deal with him right now. " Ally what's going on?" "Alex go home." "why what's wrong? " I had enough.  " we are going to the hospital.  now move."

getting Aubrey in her car seat I help Ally in the car and get in myself before driving as fast as I can. I am worried about Ally.

arriving at  the hospital I help her out and grab Aubrey's whole catseat. carring her in and Ally in my side was hard.  I see a nurse,  "help, my wife is bleeding bad and we dont know why." she looks down at Ally and looks over at Aubrey.  "come on." when we get in the room I help Ally into bed and leave with Aubrey to have my mom get her.

five minutes later my mom has Aubrey and i walk back into the room. " Ally, do you want me to call Trish or your dad?" she shakes her head. " can you just stay with me?" I nod and kiss her cheek, " of course. "  a doctor walks in, " sir can you leave so I can grab some test?" I look at Ally and she nods, " okay I will be right outside." leaning up against the wall I wait and wait.

A nurse walks back in an hour later with a folder. I wait some more. three minutes after that the doctor and nurse walk out. stopping to look at me the doctor stares, "are you the husband?" I nod, "yes,  is she okay? " he sighs and looks down then back at me, " sir, I don't know how to say this but she lost the baby."  " wait but she got her period. i dont understand." " she was three months along. sometimes you get something and you think its something different then it is. she lost the baby sir." laying his hand on my shoulder he sighs, " I am so sorry. " with that he walks away.

slidding to the floor i stare at the wall. baby? Ally lost a baby? Ally was pregnant?  oh no, that explains the weight.  I feel like a jerk. Oh, Ally, she needs someone.

knocking on the door I walk in. I see Ally curled into a ball crying.  oh man. I walk over to the bed. " Ally?" she turns over and grabs onto me crying more. I sit in bed and pull her to me. " d.did the doctor tell you?" I nod and she crys more. " I am so sorry Austin. I. I. i didnt know. I didn't know." I swallow a huge lump, " its okay baby. its not your fault.  everything will be okay." she sits up and stares at me. I feel a tightness in my chest. " You would have had another child. I am so sorry. I. I. Austin we. we lost it." crying again I pulk her towards me. " baby it is okay. yes I would have had another baby but you didn't do anything wrong. it wasn't your fault. you will have plently of chances to have another baby if you really want one."  sitting back up she says words I will never forget, " maybe but they won't be yours. " I swallow hard, "Austin,  I love you. I am so sorry you feel how you do. I stopped trying and I made a mistake.  I'm sorry I couldn't be everything for you." we hear a knock before I can reply,  " you are all good. you can go home."

walking out the door I stop Ally at the car door and put my arms on either side of her. " you were every thing for me. you still are." I crash my lips to hers and we a kissing with everything we felt the last couple of days. fear, rage, pain, hurt, and love.

we get in the car and I drive her to her house. my mom said she would keep Aubrey for a little bit for a grandma and granddaughter week. I park and turn to her, "Ally I made the mistake. you always went above and beyond for me. I love you and Aubrey. you are beautiful, sweet, loving and everything I want in a wife. I am so sorry I forgot about that. do you forgive me?"

she nods, "will you stay with me?" nodding I get  out and help her into the house. she takes me upstairs and we get in bed. " I just want you near me." I nod and we lay in bed with my arms wrapped around her.

Allys phone went off so I answered because a he fell asleep. I never go to say anything before I hear, "I love you baby. what happened?  are you okay? do you want me to come over?" confused I know my burrow furrowed.  " baby? Are you dating Ally?" "Austin? why are you answering her phone." "doesn't matter. I'll tell her to call you." hanging up I look at the ceiling.  is she dating him?

I feel movement and look down to see Ally looking up at me. " what's wrong Austin? " I shake my head, "why would you think that? " she sits up more but I don't let her go. "I know you thats why." sighing I look down, "Alex called I answered.  I found out your dating him." I feel movement but I won't let go, I'm not ready to. " it happened this morning. we agreed but yeah I guess we are." nodding I try to get up, " Austin don't leave I want you here. it was your baby too and I know you are upset too. we can help each other. please stay." I was gonna then I hear three words that made me a sure of it. "I need you."

turning and walking back to bed I lay with my arms on either side of her and whisper, " I need you too. more than you will ever know." I crash my lips to hers. After a minute or two we pull apart and she looks at me with tears.  "Austin I miss the old us. " I nod,  " me to.  I ruined it though. " she sighs and I feel a kiss on ky neck, "maybe. maybe not. I love you and I hurt so bad when you left. " cutting her off, " baby I messed up.  I know it.  I don't expect you to take me back.  I wish you will and hope you do. I love you and can't see myself without you. i need you Ally." I feel a kiss on my cheek, "I need you too... but your right you messed up. " I nod while she sighs. "Lets try friends first then maybe we can try again later on. right now I need my friend Austin. something happened between us and I for one dont want that happening again. " I smile, "Ally you saying we may get back together is enough to make me happy. your right though, I need my friend." she smiles, "also you can date Austin,  you are single." shaking my head, " no, I will wait for you."

laying back in bed before we fall asleepbi remember something. " Ally?" turning her head she smiles, "yeah." " at the hospital when I mentioned you would have many chances for another  baby. you said maybe but they wouldn't be mine." sighing to gets comfy for sleep. I know she is already pretty much out. " I want a big family Austin... I want that with you."