Getting gifts.

Me and Austin has been together a little under a month. Bre went back to California and her And Alex plan to visit each other for the baby. Alex is happy even though he still looks at me sad sometimes. Alex was right and nothing has changed between us. We still hang out and have a great time.

Austin still lives in his apartment. We are waiting to move back in together.

Aubrey is getting so big. She talks better now and one of her friends moms at school is pregnant and she came home the other day and smiled at me and touched my stomach, “Momma , where baby?” I look at her confused, “What baby honey? You are the only baby.” She laughs, “In you tummy. Baby.” I understood and look at Austin who is looking at me shocked, “Aubrey. I don’t have a baby in my stomach. How do you know any of this?” She smiles, “Mawilsa at school her momma baby in tummy.” I look at Austin, “Well, honey not every mom has a baby in her tummy.” She looks down then over to Austin, “Dadda I want baby in momma tummy.” I start coughing and she turns back to me. “Aubrey honey, momma and dadda will have this talk with you when you are older.” She grumbled and got up and walked away. I look over to Austin, “Why didn’t you help me?” He is still wide eyed, “What was I suppose to say? “ I shake my head and went back to watching television.

It is almost Christmas so we are on break. I wake up and see Austin a sleep next to me. Aubrey was having a hard time last night and I needed help. Aubrey is teething more now and I couldn’t do it alone. Austin stayed because we didn’t get Aubrey to sleep until one.

I look over at Austin sleeping soundly and smile. I get up and walk over to the bathroom and shower. I come back out and just as I put on underwear I hear Aubrey. I can’t find my robe. I  Sees shirt on the chair and throw it on and run into Aubrey’s room. “It’s okay baby. I’m here.” She smiles and curls up with me as I sit down on the chair.

She fell back asleep after I sung to her and I lay her back down in her bed. I sigh and head downstairs to cook breakfast. I smile and dance around the kitchen as I cook. I went to get my ipod but it was dead so I just dance around to a beat in my head. I feel arms wrap around me making me stop. “You look good dancing around in only my shirt.” I blush and turn around to find Austin standing there smiling his wonderful mouth watering smile. I lean up and kiss him and he pulls me to him. “So why are you in my shirt? Not that I mind.” I laugh and turn back around to finish the food. “Well Aubrey woke up and I just got out of the shower and I could only find your shirt.”

I hear laughter and turn around, “What?” He laughs, “Nothing honestly.” I smile at his playfulness and bring him his food.  I sit down and eat my pancake. He comes over and kisses my cheek. I look up and smile, “what was that for?” HE looks down and goes back to his seat, “Just for being you.” I smile and finish eating.

I hear Aubrey again and walk upstairs. “Hey baby girl. You hungry?” She smiles. I get her up and help her down the steps. We walk into the kitchen and she see Austin, “Dadda.” He turns around and smiles, “Come here princess.” She runs and he has his arms open and ready for when she reaches him he picks her up. She giggles.

I grab her soft food and start to fed her while Austin finishes her food. After she is done she turns to Austin, “Dadda home?” I look at her and Austin looks at me, “Aubrey I don’t understand.” She looks down then back up, “This dadda home?” I look at Austin and then Aubrey. “Baby…” Austin shakes his head, “Don’t.” I nod and look at Aubrey, “Baby, why don’t we give you a bath?” She smiles and I grab her and take her upstairs for a bath.