A/N

This book has ended. The maximum amount of chapters has been reached. New requests (if requests are open) will be taken in my second book! Make sure you check that one out as well <3

Hi guys!

So in this book I will write x readers from all kinds of characters from Harry Potter! Male, female basically anything.

I got into trouble with wattpad for writing lemons, you can follow me on tumblr: dracoxreaders, If you want to read or request lemons!

So in this book it's all about you guys! I write what you want to read. I'll write anything except for lemons due to problems with team wattpad! Just ask me in a comment or sent me a a message and I'll write you a x reader! You can put in basically anything so don't hold back on ideas.

I will of course also write my own x readers so they will not always be requested, but I much rather write what you guys want to read! I want to have the writer reader connection going on here. (If you get what I mean)

The cover is made by _xaniekx_! Thank you so much.

If you want to request a x reader here are a few things I want to know:

- the readers house
- the person it's about
- what has to happen
- the year

So here are a few basic things:

Y/N = your name
Y/L = your last name
Y/M/N = your mothers name
Y/F/N = your fathers name
E/C = eye colour
H/C = hair colour
F/C = favourite colour

Also a small disclaimer:

I don't own any of these characters  (except if I make them up) and, of course, I don't own you.

I'm really excited to hear you guys ideas and I really hope you will all enjoy reading this! I know my wattpad name is: dracoXreaders, but I still wanted to give this a chance as well!

Bye~