George x Reader ~ ghost

Requested by: BangtanLife113!
I hope you enjoy!

-

You stared through the ruins of Hogwarts. The war was over... but you weren't really happy. To much people died. People you loved and cared about. All you could think about was your boyfriend George. You hadn't seen him since Fred died. Then your paths separated and you went off to find the snake.

You sighed and walked towards the great hall where everyone was. Everyone was chatting, laughing and happy. But all you could think about it George. You saw Molly and Arthur with Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione.

'Hello sweety. I'm so happy that you're alright.' Molly smiled while walking towards you and giving you a hug.

'Where's George?' You just asked.

She let you go and looked at you.

'I need to see him... please.'

Molly pointed at the back of the great hall. You thanked her and slowly walked towards him. George was sitting next to Fred's body. He wasn't crying or anything... just staring at his twin brother.

'George...'

He looked back and immediately got up. He pulled you against him.

'Thank God you're alive.' George said.

You hugged him back.

'Of course I am... I can't tell you how happy I am to see you right now.'

You stepped back a bit. You saw the tears in his eyes. You placed your hands on his cheeks and wiped a tear away that escaped from his eye.

'You shouldn't do this to yourself... you should go to your family. I managed to do it as well...'

Your parents died during the war. They were fighting death eaters and snatchers when Lucius Malfoy killed them... both of them.

'I can't... I can't let him go.' George chocked before more tears rolled down his cheek.

You wiped them away and moved your thumb past his lips before kissing him. He kissed you back and held you as if he was going to loose you. You pulled back and grabbed his hand. You sat down with him and looked at Fred. Now tears came up in your eyes as well.

You had been friends with Fred and George since your first year. They were your best friends... you lost your best friend. George looked at you. You stroke some hair away from his forehead and one of your tears fell to the floor.

George pulled you against him as both of you started crying. You laid your head on his shoulder and he stroke your hair. The others looked at the two of you. Ron, Ginny, Molly and Arthur walked towards the two of you. You held George hand tightly and wiped some tears from your face with your other hand.

'Maybe we should go home... this isn't good.'

George wiped his tears away and shook his head. He grabbed one of Fred's cold hands and wished that he was just sleeping... but he knew he wasn't.

'I c-can't leave h-him here.' George cried.

'We're not leaving him... we're making sure he gets a good funeral.' Arthur said.

The others tried to avoid looking at the body. It was to painful for them. You tried to calm down and sat up a bit. You looked at George and he couldn't stop looking at his twin.

'Come on George... maybe we should go home.' You spoke softly.

George looked at you and he shook his head.