Ron x Reader ~ Christmas surprise

Requested by: _xaniekx_!

Enjoy!

-

You sat in your room. It was Christmas and you were celebrating it at home. You wanted to celebrate it with your boyfriend Ron first, but then you couldn't come to his house because it was to crowded already, with Hermione and Harry coming.

There was a knock on the door and your mother walked in. She sat down besides you.

'I know you really wanted to go to Ron... but it's also fun celebrating Christmas with us.'

'He would come and pick me up... you finally got to meet him.'

'I know Y/N... shall we bring you to the station after Christmas so we can meet him?' Your mother asked.

You nodded and sighed. Your mother got up and walked towards the door. 

'Do you want to help us decorate the tree?' She asked.

You smiled and nodded. You got up and hurried downstairs. Your father just finished putting up the tree.

'Hi N/N (nick name).'

'Hi dad.' You smiled. 'May I help?'

'Of course.' He smiled.

You grabbed some baubles and started decorating the tree. Your father and mother started helping.  Your mother tried to put up the Christmas decorations on the walls. You grabbed your wand.

'Don't tell anyone.' You grinned before using your wand to put up the decorations.

You were a muggle-born and your entire family was proud of you, seeing that you were the only witch.

'I'm going to prepare for tomorrow.' Your mother smiled.

Tomorrow your family would come over. You would give a big party and celebrate with each other. You nodded and your father got up. He walked out of the room and came back with bags filled with presents for all the children in the family. He placed them under the tree.

'Well, this looks done to me.' You father smiled.

'Looks perfect.' You smiled.

You gave your dad a hug. He hugged you back.

'It's a shame you couldn't go to Ron... but being with us is fun as well... isn't it?'

'It is dad.' You smiled weakly.

'Why don't you write him?' Your father asked.

'I will.' You smiled.

You walked up to your room and saw an owl sitting in your open window. 

'Errol!' You smiled.

You grabbed the letter from his beak and opened it.

Dear Y/N,

Marry Christmas! I hope you're feeling okay! It's very crowded at my house... but still I wish you were here.

I miss you, I hoped I finally got to meet your parents when I came to pick you up. There will be a next time I hope.

I'll see you soon! I hope you have a lot of fun during Christmas. I love you,

Ron x

You sighed and grabbed your quill and some paper.

Dear Ron,

Marry Christmas! I'm fine, I hope you're doing good to! I wish I was there too, but I get why I can't come.