Tom riddle x male!abused!reader ~ my life

Requested by: KishinAsura4242564

Enjoy!
-

'Oh shut up Riddle, you're literally the most annoying person on earth. Your ego isn't supposed to belong to someone as worthless as you!' You hissed while looking at Tom.

You and Tom were enemies, although you both didn't know why. You both had literally no idea why you hated each other.

'You think that's going to hurt me, Y/L? Your words are more harmless then a muggle baby. Just like your fighting. I've you in spells, you can hardly call yourself a wizard.'

'Why don't you try curling me some day before you talk like that, I swear I'll knock you out before you can even call your mummies name. She won't even come to you anyways.'

'Why are you bringing her into this?!' Tom asked while balling his fists.

It was the easiest way to annoy him. That's why.

'To make you shut your mouth you stupid half blooded arse.'

'Make me!' He hissed while grabbing his wand.

'Oh so now you're going to act all tough, huh?' You asked while grabbing your wand. 'Alright let's dance.'

'That's enough!' McGonagall hissed. 'Both of you, to the infirmary.'

You shot Tom a deadly glare before walking after McGonagall. She led you two in and you two sat down infront of the desk. McGonagall sat down infront of you two.

'We do not tolerate that kind of behaviour here at Hogwarts! This isn't your first time Riddle and you know it!'

He didn't say anything and just sat back.

'And I didn't expect this from you Y/N. You're already special since you're sorted into Slytherin and I thought you'd prove yourself.'

Tom didn't get what she meant with "special".

'I might have to inform your parents. Well as muggles they can't really come here but I'll have to notify them.'

Now he got it. A Slytherin muggleborn. Unbelievable. He saw your face completely change into fear. You were abused by your parents for being different.

'Please professor! Anything but that!'

'I'm sorry but that's school policy!'

'No please! Please there has to be a way around this! Please! I'm begging you..'

McGonagall looked at you. She also didn't get your reaction.

'You have no idea how angry they'll be.'

'I'm sorry but I have to take action against your behaviour! Now you two stay here, I'll be right back.'

McGonagall got up and left. You turned your head to Tom. He saw tears in your eyes.

'Do you have any idea what you've done?! This whole fight started with you! Its my life you're playing with here!'

That last sentence came out without you even thinking about you. You looked away form him and burried your face in your hands. It actually.. hurt Tom? It hurt him that you were reacting like this. Like he never meant for this to happen. He normally didn't feel bad about what he did.

'Your life?'

You didn't say anything. You sat back and took a deep breath.

'What do you mean with that?' He asked.

'It's not important.'

'Apparently it is.'

You looked at Tom. For some reason you wanted to tell him. Something about him made you want to trust him.

'They're going to beat the living hell out of me when I come home. That's why you're playing with my fucking life.'

Tom was shocked. Beat the living hell out of you? You were abused.. He didn't know. Of course he didn't know. He looked at you, into your still a little bit waterry, E/C eyes. Was didn't he suddenly hate you anymore.

'I-I didn't know. I would have never tried to fight you if I would have known.'

He seemed sincere.. but you didn't respond. You just looked away from him.

Tom laid his hand on your upper arm. When he touched you, your entire body heated up. It was as if his touch did something to you.

Tom felt felt the same. He looked at you and he realised that he just crossed the line between love and hate. Was that why he thought he hated you? Didn't he want to face that he was in love with a guy.

'I'm serious Y/N.'

He used your first name.. You looked at him. You noticed these feelings too.

'I never hated you.' Tom said.

'I never hated you either.' You then said. 'I actually..'

You didn't finish your sentence. You were too embarrassed. You didn't know what his answer was going to be. You just pushed his hand away.

'You actually..?' Tom asked.

You looked at him.

'Quite like you.' You just said.

Tom smiled at you. A smile you had never seen before. It was nice.

'I quite like you too.. maybe a little too much.'

Was he saying what you thought he was saying.

'Maybe we have been fighting to push that away.' You then said.

'Maybe..'

Tom got up and he walked over to you. You kept looking into his eyes. He crouched down to your eye level. You looked at him.

'Let me help you. Let me help you with your parents. I promise you that I will help you.'

You smiled at him.

'Really?' You asked.

'Really.' He nodded.