Draco x reader ~ poem

Updated 3/5

Requested by: @AngelaGrey3

Your name is Angela Weasley

Enjoy
-

You walked through the halls of Hogwarts. You were followed by your group of friends. You were smiling and talking while approaching the classroom you had to be at.

A group of Slytherins approached you. You stopped and saw one of the boys stepping forwards.

'What's up, Weasley.' He smirked while looking you up and down.

'Sorry, Not interested.' You said and you pushed him away.

You continued walking.

'Angela.. how do you do it?' One of your friends asked.

'Do what?' You asked.

'That was the 5th boy this week.. it's Wednesday.'

You smiled and shrugged. You were pretty popular around boys. You were a long lost niece of the Weasleys, a Slytherin and made friends quickly.

You had quite a reputation to keep up. You were popular and a lot of girls were jealous of you. It was sometimes hard to do what you wanted.

You walked into class and sat down where you always sat. Your friends took their seats around you.

'Draco, just talk to her.' Pansy sighed.

Draco looked up.

'What? No way. She's turned down almost every boy at Hogwarts. Even Potter.'

'So? You're Draco Malfoy. She can't possibly turn you down.'

'She can.. believe me.'

-

Around midnight you were up as usual. You walked down the stairs into the common room. You sometimes had quite a problem with being yourself. So every night you came down stairs to write poetry. It didn't suit your image but you just wanted to be yourself from time to time.

You sat down and grabbed your quill and a piece of parchment. You sighed and smiled ad you started writing.

'Well well..'

You looked up and saw Draco Malfoy. He walked towards you. He was such an idiot. You hated him. He grabbed the parchment.

'Give that back!' You hissed.

'Why?' He asked with a teasing smirk.

'Just.. give that back Malfoy!'

'No.'

He started reading the parchment and you looked at him. He started reading it.

'You write poetry?' He laughed.

'It's not funny!'

You tried to pull it from his hands. He folded it and put it in his pocket.

'You wait until everyone hears this.' He laughed.

'No! Malfoy please don't show it to anyone!'

Draco smirked at you.

'I have an idea.. I will tell everyone.. unless you go on a date with me.'

You looked at him and raised your brows.

'Seriously?' You asked.

'Yes.. you've been turning down every guy at Hogwarts without giving them a chance. So, now you can go out with me. Unless you want me to bring your popularity down to Neville Longbottoms level.'

You sighed.

'Fine.' You said. 'One date and then I want that back.'

You walked away and Draco couldn't believe that actually worked.

-

The next day after class you were waiting for Draco at the lake. You weren't looking forwards to this. You couldn't believe you were on a date with Draco. This was never the plan. That git wasn't a person you would fall for.

Ron warned you for what you were doing. He didn't get that you would do this to remain popular.

You saw Draco coming towards you. His white hair was unmissable. He was caring a bag and in his hands he had two goblets.

'Lets get this over with, Malfoy.' You sighed.

'Okay, few rules. 1. You call me Draco. 2. You try to pretend like you like this. 3. You give this a chance. I didn't steal food from the great hall for nothing.'

'You stole food from the great hall?' You asked.

'Yes. Now could you hold this, please?' He asked.

You grabbed the goblets and Draco put this his back. He grabbed one of the goblets and sat down. You sat down as well. Draco put his goblet in the grass and opened his bag. He took out some sandwiches.

'Take any you like. I like all of them.' Draco smiled.

You couldn't believe how different Draco was. Normally he wasn't like this to people. It was confusing.

'What?' Draco asked.

'Nothing..' You said while grabbing a sandwich.

You took a bite and looked around the grass. People were staring at the two of you. Looks of jealousy coming from both the guys and the girls.

'This is horrible. There's a reason why I turn down boys. That happens.' You sighed.

Draco looked at the group of people.

'So?' He shrugged before taking a bide from his sandwich.

'I don't want this. This isn't even a real date.'

'It is. I asked you out.' Draco said.

'You forced me to go out with you. That's something different.'

'I didn't force you..'

'Yes you did!' You hissed.

'Be nice.' Draco said.

You sighed and took another bite. It was quiet for a while.

'Okay.. maybe I did. I just knew you weren't going to say yes I would ask you without forcing you.'

'Why would you be interested in me?'

'Why wouldn't I be?'

'Because I'm me.'

You moved your hand through your hair. This was going to be a long day..

-

You couldn't stop laughing while Draco fixed his hair. You were almost crying and Draco didn't know why it was so funny.

'Shut up Angela.' Draco sighed.

You sat up and tried to calm down.

'You looked like Seamus after he blew up his quill.' You grinned.

'It was just some wind. It's getting late.'

It was almost midnight and something inside of you didn't want to go. It was weird. It started off weird but you had an amazing time.

'Yeah.. we should go.' You sighed.

You got up and Draco grabbed your poem from his pocket. He handed it to you. You completely forgot about it.

'Here.'

You grabbed it and smiled slightly.

'Thank you.'

You put it in your pocket and Draco grabbed his bag. You two started walking towards the common room.