Seamus x reader ~ good

Requested by: JanineMystery

Enjoy!

-

You and Seamus were heading back to the Gryffindor common room. This 7th year had been incredibly difficult. You both had detention and were pretty beat up. Your faces were bruised but at least you were together.

Well you weren't dating but you two sure as hell knew that there was something between you two.

'I can walk back to my dorm if you want.' You said.

You were a hufflepuff. Seamus didn't like Hogwarts like this anymore. He didn't want you walking around alone.

'No. I don' want ye to. What if somethin' happens?'

You smiled a little. Seamus seemed to be a little sad lately. Seamus took you up the the boys dorm. Neville was hiding somewhere and Dean was gone. He was the only one left in his room. He closed to door behind you

Seamus sat down on his bed and sighed. You walked over to him and sat down besides him. You grabbed his chin and turned his head to you.

Seamus looked at you. His eyes looked so sad. You ran his hands past his bruised face.

'I'm fine Y/N.'

He could see that you were worried.

'You're not. You've been sad lately.'

'I'm just the only one left here. I'm worried abou' me friends.'

Seamus grabbed your wrists and lowered your hands. He looked at you for a moment.

'It'll be okay. Neville is here somewhere.. Harry has Ron and Hermione. They're a great team.'

Seamus thought it was very nice of you to try and comfort him.

'I just often think back about everythin' we did. We became friends here. We played games, We stayed up late for no reason.'

You smiled a little at him.

'I remember that in one of our first nights we did this truth or dare thin' to get to know each other. Harry told us abou' it. I didn' even know it was a thin'.'

'I'm sure it was fun. It sounds amazing.'

'It was great fun.' He smiled.

His smile soon faded.

'I jus wish they were here.'

You hugged him. Seamus was a little surprised but hugged you back. It seemed to take forever. It did take long. You hugged for a while. You slowly let him go.

You two looked at each other and blushed a little. Seamus grabbed your chin and kissed you. You froze for a moment but then kissed him back.

He pulled back and looked at you. You smiled at him and hugged him again.

'I'm here for you Seamus. I care about you. Always have.'

'Thank ye. That means a lot to me.'

-

You both survived the war. You were sitting in the great hall with Seamus. He was sitting against you while holding your hand.

It had been hard but you survive. You were both alive which was a miracle.

Seamus looked up and saw Dean. They hadn't seen each other in a long time. He was holding some tea for you. Seamus smiled at him and he smiled back.

'It's good to see ye.' Seamus smiled while he sat down.

'It's good to see you too, buddy.'

You smiled and looked at the boys. Seamus looked at you and gave you a small kiss before thanking you for everything you had done for him.