Draco x reader ~ muggle food

Requested by: DracoMalfoy1213! It's slight shorter, but I hope you like it!

-

'Come on Draco! This will be fun! My mother prepared a lot for us.' You shouted upstairs.

Draco was staying over with you and your muggle parents. You were planning on letting Draco taste tiny bites of "Muggle food".

Draco came downstairs. You smiled at him and he pressed his lips against yours. You smiled and took him towards the kitchen.

'We're out... enjoy it all. We'll see you tonight!' Your mother smiled.

'Bye!'

Your parents were going on their own little date that night. The entire table was filled with Hamburgers, Pizza, tacos, Spaghetti, shrimps and hotdogs. You smiled and Draco sat down.

You grabbed some muggle drinks like Cola, Fanta and Lemonade. You grabbed two cups and a few plates and fork and knives. You put them in the table and Draco looked at everything.

'So that is Pizza! My personal favourite.' You smiled. 'You can even chose what you want on it! But for you I'll just start with one with cheese.'

You grabbed a slice of pizza for you and Draco. He looked at it.

'It looks like squashed bread with squashed tomatoes and cheese.' He spoke in disgust.

'First try, then judge.'

'How do I eat this?' He asked.

You just grab the back without sauce and pick it up, then you take a bite.'

You took a bite from your pizza and Draco sighed.

'Come ooonnnn!'

Draco rolled his eyes and took a bit. He put it down and tasted it.

'And?' You asked.

He shrugged.

'Come on! Some feedback!'

'I don't get the point of this.'

You grabbed his cup and filled it with Cola.

'Try this.' You sighed.

Draco grabbed it and smelled it before taking a sip. He looked confused as he tried to analyse the taste.

'Why would you even like this?' He spoke while pushing away his cup.

You sighed and gave him a taco.

'This.' You spoke while grabbing one too.

You took a bite from it and smiled. Draco took a bite too. Draco wanted to tell you but he actually like all this food a lot. He just didn't want to be the pureblood that likes muggle food. He shrugged at put it down. You sighed and laid your head on your arms.

'Seriously?' You asked.

'Yeah... it's not that amazing.'

You sighed and handed him a hotdog.

'This?' You asked desperately.

He took it and tasted it. Again, He shrugged. You sighed in irritation. Got got up and walked towards the pantry. You looked through the food. Did you have any wizard food left?

Draco, in the meanwhile, looked at the food and grabbed a taco. He completely ate and enjoyed every bite of it. He took a sip of his cola. When he heard you come back he did as if nothing happened.

'Here.'

You put some trackle tarts infront of Draco. You grabbed a slice of your favourite pizza and and ate it. Draco grabbed a trackle tart and ate it.

'Forgot the drinks.' You sighed.

You got up and walked back towards the pantry. Draco grabbed some more muggle food and ate it. Only this time he didn't hear you come back. You looked at Draco as he smiled while eating his last pizza slice. He did like it..  Why did he lie to you?

You coughed and Draco looked at you.

'Y/N.. I swear I-'

'Why did you say you hate it when  you like it?' You asked while walking towards him.

You sat down and looked at him.

'I don't like it.' He stated.

'Then why were you eating it?' You asked while raising your brows.

'Politeness?' He asked.

'Seriously? Can't you just be honest.'

Draco sighed and looked at you.

'I don't want to be the only pure-blood who likes muggle things. Ever since you started dating me I'm all like: I know what tv is and normal books! I'm the only one! It's embarrassing.'

'Embarrassing? You're ashamed of having a muggle-born girlfriend?' You asked.

'No! That's not it. I'm ashamed of knowing so much about Muggles. Now I even like this nonsense.' He sighed.

'I like it that you like muggle things.'

'You tell my father.' He sighed.

'Then don't tell your father.' You smiled. 'Just keep this between us.' You spoke while handing his another taco.

He smiled and kissed you.

'Now, eat up.' You smiled.