Oliver Wood x reader ~I don't care

Update 3/3

Requested by: Anonymous

Enjoy!

-

You walked out of the Slytherin common room to meet Oliver after Quidditch practice.

You started dating Oliver a few days ago. You had a crush on him for a long time and apparently he liked you too. It was amazing to be able to be with him.

You saw him in the distance. He was talking to some of his teammates. You and Oliver hadn't told anyone yet. You first wanted to see where your relationship would lead to. It was going great for now.

'Look at that, miss Y/L is here.' George said as soon as he saw you.

You just waved and stayed where you were. You heard the boys say something but you couldn't understand. Then they pushed George towards you. The team joined quickly.

'Listen, you're a pretty cool Slytherin. I've been wanting to ask you if you'd be interested in doing something together some time?'

Was he asking you out. You saw the smile on Oliver's face fade.

'Actually I-' You started.

'Piss off man. She knows I'm the cooler one. If she'd do something with one of us it would be me.' Fred said.

You saw Oliver trying his best not to say anything.

'I'm sorry guys but I already have a boyfriend. I'm here to pick up Oliver because he was going to help me with something.'

Oliver quickly walked with you. You followed him to his dressing room.

'I'm sorry Oliver.. I wasn't planning on saying yes to them.'

'I know. It's not your fault.' He said.

'But I can see that it's bothering you.'

'It is. I don't like seeing other people trying to ask you out. That's all it is. Ones we decided to tell everyone it'll end. I know it will. Don't worry.'

'Okay..'

You looked around. There was no one there yet. You stopped Oliver. He looked at you. You pressed your lips against his shortly. He smiled.

'Wait here for me. I'll be right back.'

You smiled and nodded. Oliver walked into the dressing room while you leaned against the wall and waited. The other boys from the team walked into the room too.

It didn't take long before the Slytherin team arrived.

'What are you doing here?'

You looked up and saw Draco.

'I'm just waiting for someone. Don't mind me and just get dressed.'

'How can we not notice someone like you?' He asked. 'You made a lot of guys happy to be sorted into Slytherin.'

Draco was younger then you were but he always bothered you. You were glad that Oliver wasn't there.

'I don't care about that. Most of them are younger than I am anyways.'

'You don't like younger guys? I've seen you looking at me a lot.'

Draco walked over to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

'Go away. I'm not interested. I've told you before.'

'I think you don't quite understand. I'm a Malfoy.'

'That's the exact problem.'

'Dude, get your hands of her.' Oliver hissed while pushing Draco away. 'She told you she's not interested, you git.'

'And who the hell do you think you are?! Some pathetic Gryffindor putting his hands on me.' Draco snapped.

'You won't leave he alone. She told you you're too young for her. So run along and go away.'

'And you think you at And a chance?! You're just a sad Gryffindor!'

'As a matter of fact she..'

He stopped himself and looked at you.

'It doesn't matter what I think. Next time I see you around her I'll hex you.' Oliver hissed before taking you with him.

He was walking ahead of you. You saw how angry he was.

'Oliver.' You said while you tried to catch up with him.

You grabbed his wrists and stopped him.

'Oliver.'

'I'm sorry, okay?'

'It's fine.. tell me what's wrong.'

'It's nothing.'

'Don't say that.'

Oliver sighed.

'I'm just jealous. All these guys asking you out and stuff. I can't handle it.'

'But I'm not interested in them.' You said.

'But they keep bothering you and they keep flirting with you and I can't even stop them because no one knows were dating yet.'

'Oliver, you know that you're already mine. I don't care about those guys. I only care about you.'

Oliver didn't say anything.

''And if it bothers you.. Then let's tell everyone. I don't care. I love you Oliver.'

You saw him smile.

'I love you too.' He then said before kissing you deeply.