Tonks x female!reader ~ I just..

Requested by: _black_tulip_

Enjoy

-

'No. I told you no.' Nymphadora said.

'You can decide that for me.' You sighed.

You and Nymphadora had been bickering quite a lot lately. It was about the order. All the time. She started a fight in the middle of an orders meeting.

'Girls, let's calm it down.' Sirius said.

'Calm it down?' Nymphadora asked. 'We're not fighting.'

'You're trying to start one.' You sighed.

She didn't want you to get involved with the order too much. In the past Voldemort had attacked your family. She didn't want to lose you.

It had been hard for Nymphadora to accept the fact that she liked you. You two had been dating for a while now. For the first time she felt amazing in a relationship. She had never loved anyone more.

She was afraid that Voldemort was going to target you. He was going to kill you.. She didn't admit that to you though. She didn't like to be vulnerable.

'I'm not! I'm just saying that it might be better if you stand in the background.'

'Why?!' You hissed.

'I just think it's better for you.' She said.

'You never give me a good reason. Do you think I'm weak?! Do you think I can't protect anyone?!'

You looked at her. You loved her, a lot.. but she was making you insecure lately. It was like she didn't believe in you.

'I never said that and it's certainly not what I'm thinking!' Nymphadora said.

'Girls, can we calm it down?' Arthur asked. 'We need to work as a team. Fighting isn't going to solve this situation.'

'There is no situation! She is making it a situation! I can fight, I can take care if myself!' You snapped.

'I'm not saying that you can't!' She hissed at you.

You looked at her.

'Then what are you saying because you've been bringing this up for the past 2 weeks!'

'Because I care about you!'

'You think that I can't do anything. That when someone attacks me I'll lay down and die!'

Sirius got up and grabbed your arm. He pulled you up and brought you out of the room to stop the fight.

'Get your hands off me.' You hissed.

'You have to calm down.' He said.

'What about her?! She doesn't have to leave?' You asked.

Sirius looked back into the room.

'Of course not. Because you all think the same..' You spoke before walking away.

'No.. Y/N.' Sirius sighed.

You walked towards your room and slammed the door. You sat down on your bed and sighed.

-

After a few minutes there was a knock on your door. It opened and you saw Nymphadora. You looked away from her.

'Y/N..' She said.

'Go away.'

'I think we need to talk about this. You don't get my intentions.'

You didn't say anything. She walked inside and closed the door behind her. You felt her sitting down besides you. You moved away from her. She grabbed your hand to stop you. You looked at her.

'You're not weak Y/N. I know your not. You know that I know.'

'Well apparently I don't seeing you're questioning my powers.'

'I'm not questioning your powers.. I just..'

You looked at her. You saw worry in her eyes.

'You just?'

'He has targeted your family before. I don't want him to kill you. I just can't lose you.' She said. 'I hate being vulnerable. You know I am.. I thought maybe you'd listen to me if I kept saying that to you. I never meant to hurt you. I just never felt this happy with someone before. I'm sorry..'

You smiled at her. You cupped her face and kissed her shortly.

'I get it now.. I should've known your intentions were good. As long as I got you, I'll be fine out there.'

Nymphadora smiled and kissed you again.