Tom riddle x reader ~ torture

6 updates today! (4)

I have no idea who requested this again..  I apologise. If it's yours, let me know x

Enjoy!

-

You were sitting outside in the courtyard, working in your transfurgation homework. It wasn't that difficult. You were quite good at it.

'Hello Y/L! How about you give me that homework?'

Tom riddle.. such an annoying little prat. A annoying handsome prat.. a beautiful creature. You were so in love with him. But he could never know. You knew he didn't like you..

'Sorry, can't do that. You should learn how to work.' You said while closing your book.

'Are you saying no to me?'

'Yes I am. What are you going to do about it? Tell your parents? Oh wait.. You can't, can you?' You smirked.

Toms lip twitched. He hated it when you made fun of his family.

'What's that? You don't like it when I say that?' You asked.

'I'm also not bringing up how you're disappointing your family. Why should you bring up my parents?' He asked.

'Disappointing my parents? I have no idea what you're talking about.'

It didn't matter how small the reason for your fights were, it always went too far.

'You're a Slytherin in a blood line of Gryffindors. You can't tell me that they aren't disappointed.' Tom said, hoping he could get you back. But he didn't really impress you.

'I thought you always said that Slytherins are the best? Why would my parents be disappointed? And if they were, mine could tell me. You don't know what your parents think if you. Would they be proud, Riddle?'

'They would be. Seeing that I score higher then you on more then half of the subjects.'

'Score higher in all of them and then they might reconsider their opinion on you.' You smirked and winked before getting up.

'Where are you going? We're not done yet.' Tom hissed.

You turned around and smiled.

'I believe we are.'

'You still didn't give me your homework.'

You loud out a loud laugh.

'Seriously, Riddle? You're still on about that? I don't want to give my homework to an stupid jerk who thinks he's better then a pure-blood. The way you mocked me for the past years, now it my turned Riddle.'

'Is it? I recall that you asked me out. Remember how I turned you down.' Tom smirked.

'I don't even care anymore! You're just a stupid, parentsless, filthy half blood! Why would anyone care about someone like that! Let it go and piss off!'

You turned around and heard Tom grab something. You grabbed your wand and turned back.

'Stupefy!' He hissed.

You blocked his spell.

'We're not allowed to duel!' You hissed.

'Expelliarmus!'

You blocked it again.

'Stupefy!' You hissed.

Tom blocked it and smirked.

'Levicorpus!'

You blocked it again. Tom started casting lots of spells at the same time. You tried to block all of them but failed soon.

You started casting spells back. He blocked then easily.

'Crucio!' He hissed.

You screamed and fell to the floor when you failed to block it. You felt so much pain. It was as if your skin got ripped off and all your bones got broken. Students gathered around to see what was going on. You screamed for help but no one seemed to dare to do anything.

'Maybe this will make you think about what you say.' He hissed.

He stopped for a moment and you took a few deep breaths as you tried to get yourself up.

'Where are you going Y/L? Crucio!' He hissed.

You let out another horrifying scream. You almost couldn't breath and you couldn't believe no one was stopping him. How long was he going to continue this? He stopped again and you closed your eyes.

'Riddle.. please.. I-'

'Sorry can't can't hear you. Crucio!'

You cried out loudly as tears started rolling down your cheeks. Some students looked away or even left. You couldn't believe no one cared about this.

'What's wrong Y/L? Why are you crying? Are you in a little pain?' He asked.

You couldn't answer. You looked at him while trying to resist the spell. He stopped again and you searched the floor for you wand. As soon as you grabbed it Tom used the spell again. You couldn't believe how angry he was. You held your wand tightly and refused to let go. You were still trying to fight against the spell.

'Riddle..' one of the Slytherins spoke.

He looked back.

'Maybe you should stop.' He said.

'Why?' He asked with an amused smirk.

'Because there are stories of people who kill themselves after they've been tortured like this. You're pushing her to the edge man.'

Tom glanced over at you and grinned.

'I'm not.' He stated.

He stopped and you couldn't move your body. You glanced at Tom.

'P-Please stop..' You said with some effort.

'I can continue this all day and I will. I'm done with your constant remarks. Bring up my parents every time! You have to learn your lesson.'

'I learned my lesson I promise..  I can't take any more.' You spoke with a lot of effort.

'Do you think I care?' He asked.

Tom was about to raise his wand but the Slytherin boy stopped him.

'How dare you touch me!' Tom hissed.

'I'm only warning you.' The boy spoke.

He let Tom go and walked away. You managed to get yourself to sit up. You looked at Tom and he looked at you. He saw the pain you were having and the way the tip of the wand was pointed at your face. Tom sighed and lowered his wand. He walked away without saying anything..