Seamus x reader ~ what?

I got 3 updates for you all today! I'm enjoying the new requests a lot and I love writing them so thank you all!

Requested by: Killuatheassassin452

Enjoy!

-

You walked into the potions classroom. You were very excited. You were going to tutor Seamus with potions. You two had so much fun during these extra hours. It was one of you favourite moment of the week. You stepped inside and saw Seamus. You smiled. He was so cute. You liked him a lot.

'Hi.'

Seamus looked up and smiled right away.

'Hi Y/N.'

You put down your book and smiled at him.

'Are you ready?' You asked.

'Always.' He smiled. 'I prepared the recipe like yeh asked me.'

'Perfect. We've been doing this for a few weeks so I want you to do everything and I'll stop you if anything goes wrong.'

Seamus walked to the recipe shelve. He grabbed some Ginger Root, Armadillo Bile and Scarab Beetles. He put them down next to his cauldron. You watched him.

Seamus looked at you and smiled.

'What?' He asked.

'Nothing.' You smiled.

Seamus looked back at his stuff. He checked the recipe. He grabbed his Ginger Root. He started adding it.

'Don't forget to mix it in.' You smiled.

Seamus started stirring too so mix it all in until it turned lime green. He was actually doing very well. These lessons apparently really helped.

'What?' He asked again.

'I really think you've improved.' You smiled. 'I'm proud of you.'

Seamus blushed a little. He was gl asd that he could show you his improvement. Seamus stopped mixing for a moment. He grabbed the Armadillo Bile.

He then started mixing it in until it turned blue. He checked the recipe and smiled When he saw he did it correctly.

You grabbed the Ground Scarab Beetles and handed it to him.

'Thanks.' He smiled.

'You're doing good so I'm going to bored if I don't do something every ones in awhile.' You grinned.

'It's all because of yeh. I couldn' have done it without yer help.' He said while he turned back to his potion.

He added the Ground Scarab Beetles and mixed it in until the potion turned red. The next step waas tricky. You added him the Armadillo Bile again.

He added it again. You watched him. Seamus noticed it. He looked at you while he kept mixing in the Armadillo Bile. The liquid turned Yellow but he kept mixing. Seamus was still looking at you.

You saw what was happening. You grabbed his hand and pushed it away from the cauldron. You were standing against him. You looked up at him and felt yourself turning red.

'I-It's very dangerous to let the colour go from yellow to green..' You said.

'I-I'm sorry.' He said.

You quickly stepped back. Seamus sighed and out the ingredient down.

'It's okay. Don't give up.'

'I'm not givin' up. I'm just disappointed in me self.' He said.

You laid your hand on his sh o ulderm Seamus looked at you.

'Don't be.' You smiled. 'You've been doing great.'

'I keep allowin' meself to get destracted.' He sighed. 'I'm never goin' to be able to make a potion without failin'.'

'Seamus..'

'It's okay. I know I gotta keep tryin' but I can't help but feel like it's me own fault.'

He wasn't going to listen to you.. so you just hugged him. Seamus seemed surprised but he slowly hugged you back.

'Don't talk about yourself like that. You're amazing. I'm sure you'll get it right.'

You slowly let him go.

'Thanks.' He just said.

You smiled at him and he smiled back. Seamus wanted to grab the next ingredient while you were still standing near him.

You looked at him. You just wanted to go for it. Maybe you should. Your heart was beating loud while you grabbed his hand. Seamus looked at you. You pushed his hand down until he out down the ingredient.

'Was that the wron' one?' He asked.

You didn't say anything and pressed your lips against his shortly. Seamus was surprise. He didn't expect that. You pulled back and looked at him.

Seamus laid his hand on your cheek and kissed you again while pushing you back against the table. You heard his cauldron wobble on the table. Seamus pulled back and looked at it. You laughed a little and Seamus looked at you and did the same.