Harry x Reader ~ nightmare

Harry is a popular request!(not that I mind, keep asking what ever you want!)

I wanted to thank everyone who requested! I'm writing them in order from who requested first. I still have to write 5 so I hope you guys enjoy them!

This one is requested by: evagranger101

You're name is Eva Anderson!

Enjoy x

-

You walked towards the tent with the champions after the first task. There was chatting coming from the tent.  You looked through the gap and saw Harry just sitting there, processing what happened. You walked in and ran towards Harry. He got up and he hugged you.

'You're okay... that was so scary.' You sighed in relief.

'I'm fine. That scared me too. But I have the egg.'

You stepped back and moved some hair from his forehead. He smiled at you and grabbed the egg.

'Let's go to the common room.' He smiled.

You nodded and the two of you started walking back.

'Harry!'

You two turned around and Cedric walked towards you.

'That was really something Harry. You did great.' He smiled.

'You too Cedric.'

He stepped back and walked away. Hermione walked towards you two. She hugged Harry.

'I was so scared you idiot! You could have been seriously hurt.'

'Well... I wouldn't have survived if you would have said that I had my wand.'

She smiled and hooked at arm with his. You sighed and started walking in front of them. You played with your coat and shoved your hands in your pockets.

You walked into the common room and Fred and George picked harry up and placed him on their shoulders. People started chanting his name. You smiled and joined in. He smiled proudly and lifted up his egg. All the Gryffindors started applauding.

'Open it!' You yelled and then more people started yelling.

'Who wants me to open it?' Harry asked.

Another round of applause was heard. 

'Who wants me to open it?!' He asked again.

The applause got louder and Harry opened the top of the egg. A high pitched scream was hurt. Fred and George dropped Harry and everyone covered their ears. Harry closed it and you walked towards him. You helped him up and straightened his glasses. 

'Thanks... well that's disappointing.' Harry sighed. 

The common room slowly became empty. Ron walked in and looked at Harry.

'Well... another mystery.' Hermione sighed while standing next to you.

You just nodded and looked at Harry. Hermione looked at you.

'Is something wrong?' She asked.

'Does... uhm... does Harry... I don't know... like someone?' You asked. 'I mean... is he currently dating anyone?'

Hermione looked at her best friend.

'No.' She answered with a smile. 'I think you two will be very cute together.' She winked before walking up to the girls dorm.