Draco x Voldemorts daughter ~ I don't know

Requested by: emriecurtis

Enjoy!

-

You hurried through the corridors trying to get somewhere no one could see you. You were tired of all the voices.. whispering: 'isn't that You-know-who's daughter?' All you had to do was keep it a secret.. and you ruined it.

You closed the door to the prefect's bathroom. You sat down against the wall. You stared ahead. You couldn't believe this. Your dad was literally going to kill you. You knew he could and would.

You waited until it got quiet outside. You slowly got up and took a deep breath. You opened the door and walked out. It was late.. You were tired and down with today.

You walked towards the common room. Slytherin.. You were friends with Harry and Hermione but you didn't speak to them since the word got out. You didn't want to face them. They would probably hate you.

You entered the common room and closed the door behind you. You sighed while sitting down on the couch. You moved your hand through your hair.

'You're in late.'

You stood up from the couch in shock and turned towards the boys dorm. Draco Malfoy. Your heart beated faster while you looked at him. His platinum blonde hair and gray eyes were heaven. You didn't answer and sat back down. You didn't want to hear his remarks.

'You're not going to talk?' He asked you.

'Why would I?' You asked him.

Draco stepped more into the light. You looked at him and he looked back at you. His eyes looked into yours. A small smirk crossed his face, like always.

'Why not?' He asked you.

'You know why. Everyone knows why.'

Draco sat down in the chair infront of you. You kept looking at him. You felt that you were getting red.

'You're you-know-who's daughter. That's the reason?'

'I don't want your remarks right now.' You sighed while leaning back against the back of the couch.

'Who said I was going to make remarks?' He asked you.

You shrugged and stared at the ceiling, your head leaning over the back of the couch.

'Long day?' He asked you.

'Kinda.'

You rubbed your face with your hands before sitting up again. Draco was leaning forwards in the chair, clearly tired. His hands were leaning on his legs.

'How so?'

'You ask a lot of questions.'

'Am I not allowed to ask questions?'

You took a deep breath. Why was he the one person being kind?

'Why are you being nice to me? What do you want? Do you need something? My father is a killer.'

Draco smiled slightly when he understood. It's not that you didn't want to answer.. You didn't get why he was being kind. He knew that one day he would be face to face with the dark Lord. He needed someone. He kind off liked you more then the average people.

'Is that it? You're confused? Trust me.. my father is Lucius Malfoy. I know something about the dark side. I know what it's like to be seen as a monster. Not that I'm a death eater but some people think I am.'

'You don't get it. You're scaring everyone with your attitude. They don't dare to do anything.'

Draco looked at you.

'Did they do something to you?' He asked you.

'Nothing major.'

'What did they do?' He asked you.

You didn't want to answer. You didn't want to give him any ideas. You liked him and you really wanted to trust him. You wanted him to like you but you couldn't let anyone in.

'What did they do?' He asked you again.

'Nothing. Just calling names, whispering.. a bit of pushing. Nothing major. They didn't beat me up or anything.'

'That still doesn't mean that that is acceptable.'

Why did he care? Seriously? Why?

'Why do you care?'

You couldn't believe you actually asked him.

'Why? Everyone needs someone. You can't do this alone. My family clearly has a connection to yours. I'm only trying to help.'

You looked away from him. Feeling his eyes still looking at you.

'How did they find out anyways? Who betrayed you?'

'No one did. I didn't tell anyone. I don't know who did it. I don't know how this person knows. All I know is that it's going to be my death. If my father even returns.'

Draco got up and slowly walked over to the couch. He sat down besides you. Your cheeks shot red.

'Don't you want to know who it is? I'm sure it's a student.'

'How can you be sure?' You asked him.

'I have a feeling that I'm right.'

'You always have that.'

Draco laughed which made you smile.

'Yeah, that's it. Smile.' He smiled at you.

Your smile grew a bit wider when you saw his.

'Perfect. You're a strong Riddle. Riddles are strong. Don't let all these people get you down. They'll never understand you. I might not exactly know what you're going through. But I'm here.'

'Thank you.' You said.

Draco didn't understand why you were thanking him. He didn't realise that what you said meant a lot to you.

'It really means a lot to me that you want to talk to me even though my dad is kinda stupid.'

'Kinda?'

You grinned a bit.

'No problem by the way.. I hope you feel a little better.'

'I do.'

He pulled you into a hug. You placed your head on his shoulder and wrapped your arm around his chest.

'Do me a favour and go to bed.' Draco said.

'I will.'

'Good. I'll see you tomorrow.'

You let him go and Draco got up. He past you one last smile before walking towards the boys dorm.