Draco x reader ~ boggart

Requested by: 0wendydarling

Enjoy!

-

'I got an outstanding.' You smiled when you got your DADA test.

Hou weer always very happy with your grades. You were in Ravenclaw and always tried your best to understand everything. Your curiosity sometimes even helped to know more then you were supposed to.

'Great Y/N! I got exceeds expectations.' Your friend smiled.

'That's amazing! We both passed.'

You glanced at Draco Malfoy. He was such an idiot. He was always competing with you for who had the best grades. He was a Quidditch captain like you so you were basically rivals.

Even though he was a git, you still liked him for some unknown reason. You hated him at the start but it changed. You enjoyed your fights. You wanted to tell him but you didn't tell you. You were afraid that He didn't like you. If he'd ever ignore you, you wouldn't know what to do.

'What are you looking at?' Draco sneered.

Even though he sneered at you he was happy that you were looking at him. He thought your feisty attitude was amazing. He didn't dare to tell you of course. Draco Malfoy liking a Ravenclaw? It would be a scandal.

'What did you get?' You asked.

'An outstanding.' He smirked.

'Me too. I guess we tied this time.'

'Draco Malfoy never ties, he only wins. How many did you get correct?' He asked.

You looked at your paper. There were 15 questions and you had 14 correct.

'14.' You smirked.

'Damn.' He sighed.

'Better luck next time.' You laughed.

'Alright, listen up everyone.'

You looked at Lupin.

'Lets get to the front of the class.'

Everyone got up and walked towards him. There was a big closet at the front. It was locked and there was something inside. Something that wanted to get out.

'That's for you to guess what's inside.' Lupin said.

'That's a boggart.' You heard someone say.

You looked at your friend. She shrugged. You read about boggarts. They're shapeshifters that change into the biggest fear of the person in front of them.

'Very good.' Lupin spoke.

The closet moved a bit and everyone stepped back. You still stood there. It intrigued you.

'Now, can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?' Lupin asked.

'No one knows.' Hermione said

'They are called shapeshifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes the so-' You said after Hermione.

'So terrifying yes.' Lupin interrupted. 'Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands please... After me... riddikulus.' He spoke.

'Riddikulus.' Everyone except Draco and his friends repeated.

If he wanted to beat you he had to try harder then that.

'Very good. Little louder.'

The Boggart made the closet move a bit and the students stepped back a bit.