fred x reader ~ uncomfortable

Update 5/6

Requested by: Daughter_of_Hades05

Enjoy!

-

You knew that you probably had to go to the yuleball but you couldn't bring yourself to walk inside. You hated public events.

You were just sitting outside in the snow. Your robes were laying underneath you. It was cold but being alone in the common room was also stupid. You could at least hear the music from the great hall here and read a book in the snow.. even though it was a little dark. But nothing a wand couldn't fix.

You were shy. You were uncomfortable around people and didn't dare to open up to them. Music and books were a big thing for you. The only person you really trusted was Fred.

Fred meant a lot to you and a lot of people knew that there was something between you two. He asked you to the yuleball but you were too scared to go. You hoped that it didn't hurt him too much.

Fred noticed that you weren't there. He knew about your fear. We was worried about you.

'Where's your date?' George asked him.

'Somethings not right. I'm going to look for Y/N.'

George didn't have the time to stop him. Fred looked around the great hall but you weren't there. You were a hufflepuff so he couldn't check your common room. So he decided to go outside.

It was freezing cold. It stopped snowing but it was still freezing. There was a small layer of snow still on the grass. He then saw a light near one of the trees.

He walked a little closer and saw you sitting there, reading your favourite book. A small smile crossed his face when he saw your face partly lit up by the light.

'Y/N.'

You looked up and smiled at him. He looked beautiful in his suit. You felt bad that you didn't dress up.. and didn't show up.

'Hi.. sorry that I'm not there.. I'm sorry that I didn't dress up.. I'm sorry.'

Fred smiled at you.

'It's okay. What's wrong?' He asked.

'I just.. I just feel uncomfortable. You know how I am with these kind of things.'

'I know. That's why it's okay.'

You smiled thankfully at him. He walked a little closer to you.

'It's freezing cold out here.. aren't you cold?' He asked.

You shrugged. Fred knew that you probably didn't want to bother him with with. He took of his jacket and walked over to you. He wrapped it around your shoulders.

'I'm okay Fred.. now you'll be cold.'

'I won't be.' He smiled. 'As long as you're okay, I am.'

Fred sat down on your robes too. You looked at him for a moment and closed your book. You put down your wand so it lit up both of you. Fred pulled you a little closer to him. He felt warm.

'I'm sorry that I asked you. I could have known that it made you feel uncomfortable.'

'It's not your fault. I'm glad you asked me.. I just felt fear thinking about going. With all those people.. it's my problem, Not yours.'

'We don't have to go. We can stay here. I asked you because I wanted to spend that time with you. Wether it's here or there.. all good for me.'

You blushed a little. You had such a big crush on him.

'I'm glad you think so.' You smiled.

'Too bad I don't get to see your dress though.'

'Yeah.. I spend money on it and now I'm not wearing it.. I don't know..  I don't feel comfortable wearing it in front of all those people.'

'Would you be comfortable wearing it for me? Only for me.. I just really want to see it.'

You laughed a little.

'I don't know..'

'Please?' He asked.

You sighed and got up. Fred got up too and grabbed your robes from the floor.

'Only if you want to.' He then said.

'Yeah.. I bought it for you to see anyways.'

-

You arrived at the hufflepuff common room. You helped fred enter. He couldn't come up to your room so he had to wait here.

'I'll be right back.'

You couldn't believe that you were doing this. You waalked upstairs and grabbed your dress.

(Any dress you'd wanna wear, let me know what it looks like?? Curious x)

You looked at yourself. You tried to close the zipper which eventually worked. You took a deep breath. You were nervous.

You walked out of your room and walked down the stairs. Fred heard you and looked up. He then watched you walk in.

He thought you looked incredible. He was looking at you in awe. You blushed and looked away from him.

'That dress.. that is... I can't even describe how beautiful you look.' He said.

You looked at him and smiled a little.

'Do I?' You asked.

'Yes! Oh my.. Yes! You look amazing..'

Fred walked over to you.

'The most beautiful girl I've seen all evening. And I've seen almost every girl at Hogwarts tonight.'

You smiled shyly. He pulled your chin up and forced you to look at him.

'Can I.. do something?' He asked.

'O-Of course. What is it?' You asked.

Fred leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You were startled but kissed him back right away. He pulled back after a short kiss and smiled at you.