young lupin x reader ~ hair

Requested by: KittyTheGoldenHeart

Enjoy!
-

You have hair that can change colour and you're Tonks older sister. So your name is Y/N Tonks.

-

'No way.' Sirius laughed. 'My hair is more fabulous then yours.'

'I have never seen your hair change colour.' You shot at him.

'My hair doesn't have to change colour. I can hide my feelings. Not everyone has to see when I'm angry or happy.'

You sighed and moved your hand through your hair. Sirius smirked.

'The hair thing again?' James sighed while joining the table.

'Sirius can't let it go that my hair is more fabulous then his is.'

'You both can't let it go. You both have fabulous hair.'

Sirius moved his hand through his hair and looked at James.

'I know you like mine better James.'

'I never said that!' James immediately hissed.

Someone sat down besides you. You looked up and saw Remus. You tried your best to calm down. You hoped your hair would stay normal. You liked Remus a lot.

'Why don't you two just fuck already and get this over with.' Remus joked.

James laughed and you just looked at Sirius with big eyes.

'Why don't you take my place Remus?'

Your hair flushed a colour of yellow and pink. Your got even more red. Remus' cheeks got red as well. He liked you a lot.

'You're the one who's having sexual tensions with Y/N.'

'Sexual tensions?! We're only talking about our hair.'

You looked at Remus and then back at Sirius. What a non sense. Your hair slowly changed back to normal as you took a few deep breaths.

'All you do is talk about your hair. It turns you on when Y/N disagrees with you.'

And there your hair went again.. and your face. Sirius saw it.

'Don't listen to him! That's not true! Remus is the one that's talking about fucking you all the time.'

James was almost dying from laughter while all you wanted to do is get out of there.

'That's no true! I never said that! James!'

You all looked at James who was almost on the floor. You grinned when you saw him.

'James is dead.' You said.

You looked at the two boys and then back at James. What the hell was going on? James slowly sat up and took a  few deep breaths.

'You guys are amazing.' He spoke, still laughing a bit.

'It's true though.' Sirius said. 'If me and Y/N would fuck, you'd wanna take my place.' Sirius mumbled.

'Shut up.' He hissed.

'I'm so confused.'

Remus sighed.

'Don't listen  to Sirius, that's all you need to do.'

Sirius got up and sat down besides Remus who rolled his eyes.

'Don't listen to Remus either.'

Now you were even more confused. So.. You shouldn't listen to Remus who said that you shouldn't listen to Sirius who said that you shouldn't listen to Remus..

'Wait.. What? I don't get it. Who wants to fuck who?' You asked.

James started laughing again. Remus sighed deeply. You felt stupid so just looked away. James noticed how awkward you were feeling and stopped laughing.

'No oké wants to fuck anyone.' James said. 'They're just fooling around.'

'I personally think Remus would like to f-'

'Sirius, stop it.' James sighed.

Sirius sighed.

'Well I think this has been enough for today.'

You got up and wanted to walk away. You felt kind of embarrassed and little awkward. Remus sighed and looked at you.

'Go after her man.' Sirius said.

Remus got up and walked after you.

'Y/N wait.'

You turned around and looked at him. You felt your hair changing colour and you didn't want it to. It became pink. You tried to stop it but it wouldn't work.

'Please don't feel embarrassed.. Sirius was only joking around, just like I was.'

'I know.' You sighed.

You passed him a smile and you wanted to turn around and walk away.

'He's not doing it to make you feel awkward but me.'

You looked up and Remus and didn't understand.

'What?'

'I..'

Remus knew there was no turning back now.

'I like you.. a lot.. and I have been feeling this was since the first moment I saw you.'

A blush crossed your cheeks and a smile appeared on your face.

'Really? That's exactly the way I've been feeling about you.' You spoke a bit shy.

Remus smiled and grabbed your hand.

'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' He asked you.

You didn't even answer, you just happily hugged him. Remus hugged your back and kissed your cheek.