Fred x Reader ~ jealous

Requested by: DracoMalfoy112
I hope you enjoy! There was a part 2 of this but I got in trouble with wattpad for writing lemons and I had to delete it..

-

You walked towards the great hall and hoped that your friends were already there. You hurried in and saw you favorite red haired boys at the Gryffindor table.

'Hi Fred! Hi George!' You smiled and you sat down next go George.

'Hi Y/N.' George smiled. 

'How are you?' Fred asked.

'I'm fine, you?' You asked with a smile.

'I'm fine.' He answered. 

'Me too.'

You grabbed some breakfast and started eating.

'No Hermione, I swear that there were huge spiders every where!'

'It's was just a dream Ron.' Harry grinned.

'Don't be such a wuss Ron!' George yelled at him.

You look at Ron who was in second year now.

'Dreams aren't always real.' You joked back.

George laughed and gave you a high five. Fred stared at the two of you laughing.

'Y/N... do you want to go to the lake today? It's Saturday.' Fred smiled at you.

You looked at him.

'Sure she'll come with us.' George smiled.

Fred nodded and sighed. He looked back at his food. Fred has liked you for a little while but all you had was confused feelings between Fred and George because they were so much alike. You guessed you should just wait and see how things would turn out.

'Come on Fred! Cheer up, it's Saturday!' George smiled.

You got up with George and Fred sighed. You offered his a hand to help him up. He smiled and grabbed it. You helped him up and let his hand go.

'What's up?' You asked him.

'Nothing is up with him! He needs some time of school! We need to prank someone.'

'George, please, not today.'

George stopped and looked at him.

'Not today?! You're always ready to prank someone.'

'I just... I don't want to do that now George.'

Fred was just hoping to spend a day with you but it failed. He like having George as a twin and he really couldn't live without him, but sometimes he also wanted to spent some time with someone else.

You sat down at the lake in between Fred and George. You enjoyed that nice sun and sat back against tree.

'I love Saturdays.' You smiled. 'It was a good idea to go outside today Fred.'

Fred just passed you a smile.

'Do you want something to drink?' George asked you.

'Sure.' You smiled.

'You Fred?' George asked.

He just nodded. George got up and walked away.

'Fred... are you alright? You seem sad. You're never sad.'