Harry x Weasley!reader ~ seriously?

You're the triplet of Fred and George

Requested by: Allieuno128

Enjoy!

-

'Y/N.' Fred said.

You looked at your twin brothers who were sitting besides you at the table.

'Seriously?' George asked.

You didn't say anything and took another bite of the food your mother made for you all. You glanced up at Harry. You couldn't help it. Yes he was younger than you were but you didn't care. He was a great guy.. you liked him.. a lot.

'Honey, you have to eat more.' Molly said while laying her hand on your shoulder.

You looked back at her and smiled. You were the Weasleys first daughter after many boys. Molly loved it when she finally had a daughter and was overjoyed when Ginny was also born afterwards. You and Molly always had a strong bond.

'I will mum, don't worry.' You smiled. 'I'm not done yet.'

'Alright then.' She smiled while walking away.

You looked back forwards and saw Harry looking at you. You smiled at him before eating another bite. You felt someone poke you. You turned your head and looked and Fred who smirked at you.

'What?' You asked.

'You're so into him.' George grinned quietly.

'I'm not.' You hissed.

You looked back at your plate. You always shared everything with your twins but you couldn't share this. They'd only tease you.

'Isn't he a little... young?' Fred asked.

'Stop.'

You grabbed their empty plates and got up to put them away. You approached the kitchen and out the plates down.

'Y/N.'

You froze a little when you heard Harry's voice. You turned around.

'W-Where do I put this?'

You reached out to him. Harry handed his plate to you and you put to down with the rest. You stroke some hair out of your face before turning back to him.

'Thank you.' He smiled.

'No problem.' You smiled back at him with a slight blush. 'It's nice to have you here Harry. I hope you're enjoying your Christmas.'

'Definitely.' Harry spoke. 'Everything is better than being at home. Not that this is horrible.'

'I get what you mean.' You grinned.

'Besides I get an awesome sweater from it.' He said while looking at the sweater he was wearing which your mother made for him.

You were also wearing yours. He was right they were comfortable. You always loved them.

'They're quite amazing. I've got them in all sizes.' You chuckled. 'Maybe I can't say this but I always the feeling that mum tries harder on mine.'

Harry grinned.

'You and your mum are very close, aren't you?'

'After getting two sons and adding two more she was happy to know that she was getting a daughter. So I guess my mum always kind off favoured me.'

'That's not true.' Fred laughed. 'She likes me and George better.'

George pushed you half finished plate into your hands.

'And she says that you have to finish this or you won't get desert.' George said.

You just walked back towards the table. They always showed up when you had a good conversation with Harry. It was driving you crazy.

You sat back down in your spot and finished your food. Molly sat down besides you. You smiled at her.

'Are you okay?' She asked.

'I'm fine mum.'

'Don't you think I know when something is up?' Molly asked.

You looked back up and watched Harry enter the room with Fred and George. You looked back at your plate and finished the last bite you had.

'See, I finished.' You said.

Molly smiled and grabbed your plate.

'You can join us for desert.'

She walked away.

-

Later that evening you were taking some time for yourself. You were reading on the couch while everyone was fooling around upstairs. You heard someone coming downstairs. You looked up and looked at the stairs.

'Here you are.'

'Were you looking for me?'

Harry sat down besides you.

'Are you feeling okay?' Harry asked.

'Yeah, why?' You asked.

'I was just wondering.' He said. 'Everyone seems to be.'

'I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I think you've got other things to worry about.'

You closed your book and put it down. You and Harry started talking about different things. You enjoyed it a lot. You laughed and had fun. This was all you wanted.

'Y/N, Harry!' You heard upstairs.

'I guess it's bed time.' You said.

'We should hang out more often.' Harry smiled while getting up.

'Deal.'