Viktor Krum x reader ~ betray | part 1

Requested by: SofieGamesYT

Enjoy!
-

You ran into the maze. You and Viktor were tied. You both ran in at the same time. You hoped he was going to be okay. He was y ur first and only friend.

You looked around, running, trying to find him. Trying to find the cup. You felt leaves brushing past your arm. The maze was too dark.

You turned a corner and saw someone. You ran up to him.. But it wasn't Viktor. It was Harry.

'Have you seen Viktor. I have to find him!'

'I haven't. I'm sorry. I can help you look for him.'

You nodded and allowed him to go with you. You continued again. Left, right, straight. Anything but looking back.

'Are you sure it's this way?' Harry asked.

'I Don't know! It's a maze!' You hissed.

You looked around for a moment. You then heard a scream. It was fleur.. You looked at Harry and you two immediately started running in the direction the scream came from.

It didn't take long before you found fleur and Viktor. Viktor wasn't himself. His eyes looked.. weird. He was clearly under the influence of something from the maze.

Viktor ran over to you. You grabbed your wand and used Stupefy on him. You didn't want to knock him out but you had too. You crouched down besides him and send some red sparks up from your wand so he'd be saved. Harry did the same for Fleur.

'We have to keep going.'

Harry nodded. He continued walking. You followed him. You heard footsteps behind the bushes you were walking past. When you turned a corner the bushes behind you start closing the gap.

'Harry run!' You yelled.

You two started running. You felt the gap closing behind you. Bushes stroking past your arm. Then it stopped. You looked at where you were. You saw the cup in the distance. But you also saw Cedric behind you.

You started running. The two boys were running behind you. You heard Cedric gulp as he fell to the ground. Harry stopped and looked at him. Cedric was begging for help. You ran towards the cup. You turned back. You couldn't grab it.. it didn't feel okay.

'Come on!' You yelled.

Harry helped Cedric up and they ran towards you. They looked at you.

'Grab it. You were here first!' Cedric said.

'No! Let's just all grab it.'

The boys nodded. You three grab the cup at the same time and got telleported away.

You looked around when you arrived.. this wasn't where you were meant to be. If was weird. You were at a graveyard.. the other two got up as well.

'Where are we?' You asked.

'I've seen this in my dream..' Harry said.

The three started looking around. You walked past a statue and you looked at the graves. Someone then appeared. If was worm tail. He was holding something. It was a tiny person.

'Leave the girl and the Potter boy.. kill the spare.'

Wormtail killed Cedric right away and he captured Harry. You ran towards him. You kicked him in the sensitive spot and worked him down to the ground.

Wormtail knocked you out with stupefy. You fell down. You couldn't move. You saw and heard everything. You just couldn't move.

You heard wormtail say a recipe. Some kind of ritual. Before you knew it you saw.. Voldemort..

~

Viktor was nervously waiting for you. You didn't return yet and he was worried. He knew what happened to him. He was afraid that be hurt you. He saw what he did to fleur.

Fleur got it though. She know that Viktor couldn't help it. She walked over to him.

'She'll be okay.'

Viktor looked up.

'I hope so.' He just said. 'What if I did something to her?'

Fleur didn't answer. All she could do was support him..

~

It took long before you could move again. Voldemort had been talking to Harry. Explaining him things. You then slowly moved. You got up and saw him standing there. You grabbed your wand and shot a spell at him.

Voldemort turned around. He was distracted. You saw that he was bleeding. You gave Harry enough time to escape.

Harry grabbed you while he started fighting with Voldemort. You jumped behind a grave and took a deep breath. You couldn't believe this was happening.

Spells were shooting back and forwards. You glanced over the stone and saw their wands link. It was scary but amazing at the same time.

You saw Cedrics dead body near you. You felt so bad for him. He still had his entire life ahead of him.

'Y/N!' Harry yelled.

He fell down on top of Cedric. He reached out to you. You wanted to grab his hand nut Voldemort grabbed you.

'GO HARRY!' You yelled.

'No! I won't leave you!'

'Go!'

~

Harry and Cedric arrived back with the cup. Harry was crying. Viktor saw it. He got up and ran forwards.. All he could see was the boys..  You weren't there.

He slowly stepped back. He couldn't believe that you weren't there. Fleur laid his hand in his shoulder. He pushed her away and ran out of the arena towards his room. He was devastated that you weren't there.

~

'I see you're brave. Sacrificing yourself for the Potter boy.'

You looked at Voldemort. He let you go. You were absolutely terrified.

'What do you want from me?' You asked him.

'I wanted you to come here. I see that worked. I was the one that entered your name in the goblet.'

You looked at him in shock.

'Why?!' You asked him.

'Because I wanted to see you. So I could explain something to you.'

'What can be that important?'

'Y/N.. I'm your father.'

You looked at him even more shocked. You slowly got up and looked at him.

'What? No you're lying. You can't be serious!'

'You don't know both of your parents because I am your father.'

You couldn't believe him. Tears were stinging in your eyes.

'I'm not lying.'

You couldn't listen to this anymore. You apparated away from him. You arrived back at Hogwarts. You were broken. You couldn't believe this. You walked into the castle.

As soon as Viktor saw you he came towards you. He saw your face and he was worried.

'Y/N..'

He immediately hugged you. You hugged him back.

'I thought I did something to you. I'm so happy to see you.'

'You didn't do anything to me. I'm okay.'

'I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you.'

'Don't be.' You said.