Draco x voldemorts daughter reader ~ so it's true?

This one was requested by: greasyhoods! I hope you enjoy!

(You're name is Veronica)
-

You looked around the halls trying to find Emilia. You passed all the non knowing students until you found her. She was talking to her goons.

You grabbed her arm and pulled her with you towards the bathroom. You let her go and turned to him.

'Why are you spreading rumours about me?!' You hissed.

Emilia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

'I simply warning people. Telling them the truth about what you are.' She spat. 'You-know-who's daughter!'

You knew it was true. Veronica Riddle... daughter of Tom riddle. It was absolutely hideous! No one could ever know! How did she even find out?

'I'm not his daughter! Are you a complete idiot?!'

'Oh come on Veronica! You're last name is Riddle, people heard you speak parseltongue, you're a Slytherin... It's obvious! Must you be happy with Harry Potters claims about him being back.'

You sighed annoyed.

'Harry can speak parseltongue and he isn't the son of You-know-who! You're also a Slytherin so that shouldn't even be a part of this and just because my last name is Riddle, doesn't mean that I'm family of him! This is spreading like a fire! Before you know it everyone knows your lie!'

'It's not a lie and it's better that they know. I'll see you later... Oh wait... preferably not.'

She turned around and walked away. You sighed and moved your hand through your hair.  You walked out of the bathroom and continued walking as if nothing happened. Further down the corridor you saw Emilia. She was talking to a large group of Slytherins. They all looked at you as you passed and Emilia gave you a nasty smile. You hated her so much.

'Sup Snake.'

You looked besides you and saw Draco. You smiled at him.

'Nothing much, You?' You asked.

'Nothing much. We have potions now right?'

You nodded. Draco had been your friend since day one. You talked with him about everything! But you didn't want to give him this problem.. He didn't know you were Voldemorts daughter. Snake was his nickname for you, seeing that you were his best friend and a Slytherin.

What he didn't know was that you had been crushing on him for like a year. It was insane. Suddenly your feelings changed into what they were now.

You sat down besides Draco in potions. He was your potions partner. You grabbed your books and the group of Slytherins came in. They looked at you and then walked over to some other slytherins you saw them talking and pointing at you. You looked away from them and sighed.

-

At the end of the week the rumour had spread through the entire school. Draco was the only one who hadn't actually heard it. Everywhere you went people stared at you and got out of your way. They were scared of you..

'Everyone is acting so weird.' Draco sighed.

'I know... crazy huh?' You spoke with a sarcastic undertone.

'Draco.' Gregory said.

He stopped.

'I'll be right back.'

'Sure.' You smiled.

Draco walked over to his friends.

'Haven't you heard?' Gregory asked.

'What do you mean?' Draco asked.

Gregory looked at you.

'Veronica is the daughter of... You-know-who.'

You swallowed as Draco looked at you. He looked back at his friend and you ran off. Well, it was official you lost everyone. Tears stung in your eyes and you made your way through the crowd. You didn't even had to get out of the way seein that other people made sure you had space enough.

You ran towards the astronomy tower and dropped yourself on the floor there. You covered your face with your hands and sobbed. Your shoulder shook violently as you thought about the fact that Draco would never be your friend ever again.

That evening you didn't go back until it was midnight. You didn't go back because you wanted to, but because you had to. Dumbledore visited you and offered you all the help. You weren't sure if his help would help you but he forced you to get some sleep.

You strolled towards the common room and entered. You sat down and stared at the floor. The minute Draco heard someone down stairs he immediately went down to take a look.  You looked up and he looked at you.

'I have been looking everywhere for you.' He spoke.

'For what? To get angry at me because I didn't tell you? For getting angry at for who my father is? For telling me that you never want to see me again?' You asked.

Draco sat down besides you.

'So it's true..'

'Yes.. unfortunately.' You sighed.

'Why didn't you tell me?' He asked.

'What should I have told you?' You asked. 'Oh hi Draco! My father is a murderer and he is trying to take over Hogwarts and the wizarding world. So, shall we go to the lake to hang out?' You asked sarcastically. 'I didn't know how to tell You. So go ahead and judge me..'

'Judge you? You do know that my parents are death eaters right? I would be the last person to judge you.' Draco grinned. 'If anything I think you're a beautiful person no matter who your father is.' He smiled with a small blush.

'But my father is...'

'The dark Lord. And I don't care. So don't be afraid of telling me anything next time.' He smiled.

You were processing what he just said. You looked at him.

'I'm afraid to tell you something but I'll tell you if you promise you won't hate me.' You said.

Draco looked at you.

'Promise.' He smiled.

You sighed and tried to calm your nerves.

I've liked you.. for a while now... like a year or something.. that's why I was scared to tell you. I don't want to loose you and i-'

'Do you want to to have a drink some time?' Draco asked with a smile.

'Seriously?' You asked.

'Yeah.'

'But I'm you-know-who's daughter.'

'Yeah.'

'And you don't care?'

'basically.' He shrugged.

You smiled.

'I would love that.'