Seamus x muggle!reader ~ worried

Update 2/6

Requested by: JanineMystery

Enjoy!
-

'Come on. Stop staring out of the window. You can see him tomorrow.'

You were waiting for your neighbour, Seamus, to come back. You found out about his magic right before be left for his 7th year. He was on his Christmas break now and was supposed to come back. You were worried sick about him. He told you about the war that was going on.

'He wa supposed to come back ages ago.'

Everyone could see that you were in love with him. Worried sick about him every day, waiting for him to come home so you could spend some time with him.

'He'll be okay. I spoke to his mother. She's been keeping a close eyes on him.' Your mother said.

You looked outside and then saw him. You smiled and got up. You opened your front door and watched him approach the house. The close he got the more your smile faded.. You saw scratches and bruises in his face and on his arms.

Seamus looked at your door and smiled at you. He walked towards you.

'Hi!' He smiled.

You laid your hands on his cheeks and looked at his face.

'What happened?' You asked, worried again.

'The new headmaster has hired these twins that are very strict when it come to rules.'

You hugged him and he hugged you back. He loved seeing you. He really liked you too. You two just didn't dare to say it to each other.

'I'm glad you're okay.' You said while still holding him.

'We're yeh worried abou' me?' He asked.

He let you go and you took a small step back.

'I might have been.' You shrugged.

Seamus smiled.

'I'll be fine. I promise. The really deal hasn' even started yet.'

You sighed and leaned against your doorpost. Seamus laid his hand on your upper arm.

'It isn't really helping that you say that.' You sighed.

'I know. I'm sorry. I will make sure nothin happens to me. I promise.'

You looked up at him. Seamus was just.. amazing. You were always so happy when you saw him. His smile, his eyes, His accent, his everything. Seamus thought the same about you. When you just stood there looking at each other you realised that you liked each other.

'I'm going inside. I'll see yeh tomorrow?'

'Definitely.' You smiled before giving him another hug.

-

You almost couldn't take it anymore. It was always there. It drove you crazy. You hated it. Every since Seamus left again you were constantly afraid that you were going to get the news that he died.

School was a distraction for you but it only lasted half your day. The rest of the day you'd just hope that you wouldn't get any news.

It was may now. It would take awhile before he would come back. Another school day was over and you were sitting on your couch.

'Are you okay?' Your mother asked while sitting down besides you.

You sighed and laid your head on tour shoulder. You confessed to your mother that you liked Seamus.

'Yeah.'

They didn't know about the magic and everything. They didn't get why you were worried. They had no idea why you missed him so much. It only started this year.

'Are you that crazy about him that you can't spend a day not thinking about him.'

'I guess.' You just said.

You got up and stared out of the window. Your mother looked at your father who just shrugged.

You then saw someone. You looked closely.. Seamus? His year wasn't supposed to end yet. What was he doing here? He turned his head to the window and smiled at you.

You ran towards the door and ran outside. Seamus already saw you coming and hugged you right away. You hugged him back.

'Thank God you're alive.'

'Of course I am! I promised yeh, didn' I?'

He let you go and laid his hands on the side of your face. He looked at you and smiled.

'I'm so happy to see you.' You choked. 'You have to stop making me worry now because I'm not going to survive it again.'

'Its over. We won. I won' make yeh worry again.' He smiled.

'Good.' You smiled.

'It's adorable that yeh worry about me though.'

You smiled and blushed a little. Seamus felt that it was all okay. He knew that there was something between you two.

Seamus then pressed his lips against yours. You were surprised at first but Seamus felt you kiss him back. He pulled you a little closer before pulling back. You smiled at him.