Sirius x reader ~ cuffed

Requested by: SecretlyASerpent

Enjoy!

-

'You're joking.' You said.

'You agreed to the bet. You both did.' James grinned.

You looked at Sirius. You thought James was just joking around. You bad been friends with Sirius and his friends for awhile. Sirius was.. special to you. For some reason he caught your eye and new you had a crush on him.

'I thought you were joking.' Sirius said.

'Me too.'

Sirius looked at you. You didn't know it but he had a crush on you too. He thought you were amazing. Your personality, your looks, your humour. Everything.

'Give me your hands.'

You sighed and reached out to him. Sirius did the same. You two got cuffed to each other.

'I bet you can't last longer then a week.'

'How are we supposed to do this with sleeping? Getting dressed?!' You said.

'That's your problem, not mine.' James laughed.

You looked at Sirius.

'Guess your stuck with me now.'

~

It actually went well. At the start There was some struggling with going to the toilet, getting dressed or sleeping.. but you got used to it after two days.

You started talking more than ever. You got to know him even better. You joked around but also had meaningful conversations. You started falling for him even more.

Now there was only one night left.

'It's almost over.' Sirius said.

'Yeah it is. Then we will have won.' You smiled.

'I would never think I would say this but I'm going to miss being cuffed to you.'

You laughed.

'It was fun.' You smiled.

'Let's have one last night just us having fun. Let's make it like an awesome night.'

Sirius got up. You looked at him.

'Let's go.'

'What are you planning on doing?' You asked.

He didn't say anything. You sighed and got up. Sirius took you past a few places before taking you up the the astronomy tower. You each had a bottle of fire wiskey which you managed to get.

'This is insane. We're not even allowed to do this.'

'So?' He grinned.

You two sat down. Sirius opened his bottle and handed it to you. You looked at him and raised your brows.

'What? Can't handle your drinks?' He asked.

You rolled your eyes and took a sip. You handed it back to him. He took a long sip and put it down.

'I feel like we became closer this week.' Sirius said.

'We did. We also argued a little but it was mostly fun.' You smiled.

'It certainly was.' He smiled. 'I mean we were friends but we've now talked more than ever. I feel like it brought us closer. You really know how to listen and help.'

'You always seem like, and probably are, some who just jokes around and does all of these stupid, but also amazing, things.. but you're also an amazing friend. You also know how to help and listen but not many people see that.'

Sirius smiled at you. You grabbed the bottle and took another sip.

'You can say I do stupid shit but you've joined me in doing that all week. We just stole two bottle of fire wiskey.' He laughed.

'You make me do crazy things.' You laughed.

'Sometime you gotta live a little.' Sirius smiled.

He took another sip from his drink. You looked outside. You saw the stars. They looked great. So beautiful. The moonlight was shining into the tower. Sirius looked at it lighting up a part of your face.

'Y/N, I really do have to ask you something.'

You looked at him and smiled.

'What is it?' You asked.

'This week I've seen how much fun your are and I.. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me. Like as in a date.'

You looked at him and smiled.

'Are you seriously asking me that?' You asked.

'Depends on your awnser.' He laughed.

'Of course. I'd love to.'

You spend the rest of the evening there. When it started getting late you even fell asleep there. You were sitting against the wall and your head was laying on his shoulder. His head was laying against yours. Right before you fell asleep, you heard Sirius mumbling your name in his sleep with a tiny smile. You smiled and peacefully fell asleep against him..