Draco x reader ~ it's good to see you

Requested by: Allieblue00

Are any of you Tom/draco fans going to Dutch comic con on Saturday the 23rd of March? If so, I wanna make new friends so dm me. Maybe we can meet?? <3

Anyways,

Enjoy!

-

You walked out of the room where Carrow siblings just punished you. You got into trouble. You never got into trouble.. but you couldn't help it. You were rather shocked.

They tortured you. You knew you had a black eye. You stood up for the golden trio who weren't even there.

'Y/N.'

You turned around and looked at Neville. He had been punished too. He walked over to you.

'I'm okay.' You said while stepping back.

'A-Are you sure? I know what they did to you. I've been there too.'

'I'm fine. I just need to.. process this. I need sleep.'

You could hardly recover from it. A few days later all hell broke lose. Harry, Hermione and Ron arrived. There was fighting, there were death eaters.

You were hurrying away from the fighting. Dying wasn't gonna happen.

'Y/N..'

You turned around. You saw Draco. You had Draco had been friends since your childhood. Lucius kinda approved. You were a hufflepuff and he was a Slytherin. Draco would always try to hide that he was a jerk to people.. to protect you.. but you knew he was. It was sweet though.

Draco saw your black eye and he could clearly see that something had happened to you.

'Are you okay? What happened?' He asked.

You ran over to him and hugged him. Draco hugged you back right away. You laid your head against his shoulder.

'Are you okay?' He asked you.

'I am now.' You said. 'Knowing you're alive.'

'I thought you wouldn't want to see me again. After everything happened.'

'It's not your fault Draco. I know about your life. We talk about it all the time.'

Draco let you go for a moment and cupped your face. He looked at your face.

'What happened?' He asked.

'I stood up for the golden trio who weren't even here.. got into trouble.'

'Trouble? This was a punishment?'

You nodded.

'The Carrow siblings see torture as a punishment.' You said.

'Torture?!' He asked you.

You nodded. You looked at him as it repeated itself in your head.

'It's been hard.. Just being here, with them, without you. I missed you, I worried about you. I even got into trouble. I never get into trouble.'

Draco sas that it was taking a toll on you. You bit your lip and blinked to hold your tears back.. but when Draco hugged you again you broke down crying against his shoulder.

'It's okay, I'm okay. You're okay, you're alive. What they did is unforgivable.' He said. 'I missed you too.. I missed you like... A lot.'

He moved you back a little and wiped your cheeks. You looked at him.

'I'm sorry.' You sniffed.

'Don't be.' He smiled.

It was quiet for a moment.

'Should I kill them for you?' Draco asked.

You laughed and shook your head.

'It's okay.. It really is.'

When another small silence fell Draco took the opportunity to lean in a little. He hesitated. You smiled and pressed your lips against his. After everything you two had been through you always managed to stay together.. You really, Really liked him.

Draco pulled back and you slowly opened your eyes.

'It's good to see you.' You smiled.

'It's amazing.' He grinned.