Draco x reader ~ singing

Okay so I have so many request that I'm going to update this books a bit more often. I don't want to be that person that closes the requests so I hope that you're all okay with that x

Requested by: RainbowDaisy999

-

You were cleaning the 7th floor. It was during your winter holiday and you got detention for helping the Weasleys with something. You were the only one who got caught. But you didn't care.

No one really came to the 7th floor. You could clean in peace. But it was boring. Too quiet and you were all alone. You sighed and looked through the corridor.

You began to hum your favourite song. You love singing but you weren't very confident while doing so. Music was a big passion for you. You looked around and know that no one was going to get up here so you started singing.

(Let me know what song? I'm curious okay xD)

At first you sang soft. Afraid that someone would hear you. But you slwlpy gained more confidence and started singing st your normal volume. You were going to sing from the top of your lungs.

Draco was heading towards the 7th floor. He had a task to complete and he was planning on working on it. He knew he was safe up there. No one ever came there.

But he stopped when He heard you. Be recognised the voice but couldn't put a face with it. He walked a little further up the stairs. He didn't recognise the song. Maybe because he didn't listen to music that often.

He glanced past the wall and he then saw you. Y/N Y/L, hufflepuff student. You and Draco never really spoke much but you weren't enemies. He thought you looked quite nice. Your looks appealed to him.

He wasn't sure if he should walk in. You seemed to be in your own world but he couldn't show you where he was going. It was dangerous. So he had to chase you away.

He walked into the corridor and stopped a few steps away from you.

'Well that sounds cheerful.'

You looked up and shut up right away. You turned around and looked at Draco.

'You scared the hell out of me.'

You knew how Draco was. You hoped that he wasn't going to embarrass you or make fun of you for the rest of your time at Hogwarts.

'Nice voice.' He said.

'Sure.' You said in disbelieve. 'Go ahead and make fun of me already.' You sighed.

'I'm being serious. You have a nice singing voice.'

He wasn't making fun of you? He always made fun of everyone. Why wasn't he making fun of You?

'What do you want from me?'

'Why do you think I want something from You?'

'Because you're not making fun of me.'

Draco rolled his eyes with a slight grin.

'What are you doing here? This corridor is almost abandoned.'

'Detention.' You just said.

You focused back on your cleaning.

'What did yoiget detention for?' Draco asked in confusion. 'You never get into trouble.'

'The Weasley twins asked me to help then with something and I didn't know it was for a prank so I got caught.'

'So they asked you to do something without you knowing that you could get detention and you're the one cleaning the floor?' Draco asked while raising his brows. 'Seems a bit unfair.'

'Well guess what, Malfoy. Life is unfair.' You sighed.

You confined again. Draco was just standing there, looking at you. You felt a little bit uncomfortable.

'What are you even doing here?' You asked while you kept cleaning.

'I heard you while going upstairs and I thought I'd check what's happening.'

'Ah okay. You did that so you can go now.'

Draco hated that he couldn't get you to go away.

'I'll help you.'

You looked at him. Draco was offering to help you?

'What has gotten into you?'

'Nothing.' He shrugged.

He walked over to you and he started helping you. You looked at him in surprise. You couldn't believe this.

'I said I'll help, not I'll do all the work.'

You quickly continued cleaning.

-

'I think we're done.' You said while getting up.

Draco got up too and looked around.

'We are.'

You turned to him.

'Thank you, I guess.'

'No problem.' He said. 'Keep singing.' He said before he winked and walked away, waiting on the 8th floor for you to leave..