IMPORTANT: about requests

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED. I'M KEEPING THIS CHAPTER AS A BACK UP FOR THE REQEUSTS!

This chapter is about the requests and what I'm currently facing because I messed up..

Okay, hear me out for a moment. Please don't freak out just read everything step by step xD.

I have officially, completely lost track of all my requests. I apologise for everyone who's still waiting for theirs but I have no clue how to deal with them anymore. I lost a few, they're all over the place in this book (all over the chapters) and my mind is going crazy. Some people who have requests might not even be reading this book anymore so you all get me now (hopefully)

Also I'm not looking for a co-writer or anything like that. You can offer it to me and I appreciate it but I have always written my own stuff in my own style. You all come here to read a oneshot by me, not by someone else. That might be putting more pressure on myself but that's how I feel. Still thank you for people who offer it or thought about that <3

So I have an idea:

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE RRQEUSTSED AND STILL REMEMBER THEIR REQEUST:
I you have requested and you still want me to read yours, please tag me in the comment you placed with your request or reqeust it all over again. If you DMed me you can still stay anonymous by doing this via DM.

FOR THE REST:
This can be that you have requested but don't remember it or if you want me to request right now. I'll leave my reqeusts open for the upcoming 24 hours. YOU CAN ONLY REQEUSTS IN THIS CHAPTER OR VIA DM. I will make a list and I'll start all over again.

WHAT YOU GOTTA PUT IN YOUR REQEUST:
- character
- a small description of what has to happen
- extra info (year, a friends name, brothers or sisters, special relationships with characters in Harry potter)
You can add a name but I prefer it if you dont  I won't decline your reqeust for it but that's just something for me.
- No lemons

This is for me the best way to get to you what you all want. I'm not letting the people who already requests down and I'm also inviting new requests.

I hope you guys understand why I'm doing this because I want to continue this book but this isn't working. It's just too much and half of the people who reqeusted I haven't seen pop up in here for ages.

Please don't be mad. I hope you guys get this. I have so many requests that I can't even see who was first and who asked what and wtf is going on so this is the best solution.

I will go by these requests and if I'm through these I'll reopen my requests to do this all over again!

Thank you all

Have a wonderful day!

Lots of love~