Fred x male!reader ~ I'll stop

Reqeusted by: blushingloser

So I decided to make this one male seeing that you didn't care what gender your first request had and I chose Fred.

Also you're related to Harry. You have similarities with Lily but you have James eyes. You his older brother!

Enjoy!

-

You chuckled while hurrying away from the lake. You couldn't believe that that worked. You just pranked Fred and George.

Harry saw you hurrying through the corridor. You were his older brother. He was always happy to have someone like you around. He never felt alone.

'Y/N.'

You looked at Harry and stopped.

'What's up?' You asking him, still smiling.

'Why are you so happy?' He asked.

'You're acting like I'm never happy.' You laughed.

'You seem to be extra happy.' He said.

'I'm not. I was just laughing. I pranked the Weasley twins. You can't tell them it was me though.'

You had been hanging out with the Weasley twins more often lately. It was about both of them. It was about Fred. Fred made you feel happy for some reason. Well you knew what the reason was.

You were in love with him. You had been Y/Se (your sexuality, I could write gay but maybe you're a guy reading this who's bi, pan or any other sexuality. That's why I chose for this) for quite a while. You didn't tell anyone yet because you felt a little insecure about it. You were afraid of judgement.

'Why does that make you this happy?' Harry asked.

'Because I enjoy planning people.'

'But-'

'No but. Go, run along and play hero. I'll see you later.'

Harry didn't say anything and walked away. You wanted to start walking again.

'Y/N.'

You turned around and smiled when you saw Fred and George. They cleaned themselves up and you tried to hold back a smirk.

Fred was blushing a little. George knew that he was gay. He told him a few days ago. He had a crush on you.. But he didn't dare to tell you.

'What's up?' You asked.

'Were you outside?' Fred asked.

'No.. Why?'

'Someone pranked us.' George sighed.

You held back a laugh.

'Oh.. Sorry I didn't see anything.'

'It wasn't you, was it?' George asked.

'No! No, of course not.' You said.

-

Later that day you were sitting in the courtyard. Everyone was slowly going inside. It was getting late and it was almost dinner time.

Fred and George found out that it was you who pranked them. Fred decided to go talk to you. He saw you sitting outside. He approached you and sat down besides you. You tilted your head towards him and smiled when you saw him.

'Hi.' You said.

'Hey.' Fred smiled.

You didn't know what to say to him. His presence made you feel nervous.

'Listen.. we know it was you.' Fred said. 'You've been pranking us a lot lately.'

You looked at him.

'I'm sorry. I'll stop.' You said while looking away from him.

'No. It's okay.' He said. 'I was just wondering why.'

You looked at him. You pranked them to get closer to them. To talk to Fred more.

'I guess I just wanted to be friends.' You said.

'We like you, Y/N. Don't worry about us not willing to be friends with you.'

You smiled at him.

'Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something. I've been dreading it.' He spoke. 'I was just hoping you could maybe help me. I Don't want talk about it with my family.'

'Of course, what's up?'

'So... erm..'

You saw that he was.. scared? You placed your hand on his upper arm. Fred looked back at you.

'I won't judge you. I promise.'

'I know.. It's just.. I'm just going to say it. I think I'm gay.' He threw out there.

You looked at him. He was gay.. That meant that he could possibly Ever like him. That thought made you smile.

'Really?' You asked.

'Yeah. George knows but I'm a little scared to tell the others.'

'Well.. I'm Y/Se.. I never told anyone yet. Not even Harry.'

Fred looked at you. It made him happy to hear that you (could) like(d) boys.

'So I guess you chose the right person to talk to.' You smiled.

Fred looked at the floor for a moment.

'Listen Y/N.. I actually found out because.. I just... I guess I.. maybe like you.. like more than friends.. and I didn't even know if you'd like guys.'

You blushed like crazy. You grabbed his hand and smiled. Fred looked up.

'I like you too.'