Snape x teacher!reader ~ argument

Requested by: drjoker5289

I hope you like it
-

You were sitting in your boyfriend's office. Severus Snape. You loved him. You had been dating for a couple of months now and your relationship was good.

But Severus was always busy. He just came back from a conversation with Dumbledore and now he was just preparing his next lesson and you already saw the pile of tests on the corner of his desk.

'Severus.'

He looked up and looked at you.

'Yes?'

'I think I'm going to go do something else. I'll see you later.'

You got up.

'Wait! No stop! Why?' He asked.

You looked up at him. Was he seriously asking you why? You couldn't believe that.

'Why? Are you seriously asking that?' You asked while raising you brows.

'Yes..?' He said carefully.

You sighed and shook your head. You moved your chair forwards.

'Y/N-'

'The fact that you don't see it, only makes it worse.' You said.

'Tell me what's wrong.' He said.

You wanted too but you already felt that this was going to end up in an argument. But you also wanted to get it off your chest. It had been like this for the last few weeks and you hated it. You wanted his attention for like 5 minutes and you couldn't even get that.

'You're constantly busy! For the past few weeks it's like you don't even want to spend time with me! You just came back from Dumbledore and I was waiting here for you. You just give me a kiss, sit down and start working. Like I almost don't even exist.'

Severus knew that he had been busy but he thought you understood. The exams were coming up and he had to make sure to prepare his students.

'The exams are coming up Y/N, you know that I have to get these tests checked and my lesson have to be prepared.' He said.

'But I can't even get 5 minutes of your attention?! Is that so difficult?!'

You were now starting to get pissed off. He didn't even try to understand you? What he was doing wasn't acceptable.

'I'm sorry! I can't always give you the attention I want to give you, just because I also have a job.'

'I have a job here too and I always managed to be done at the end of the day! And it's not just sometimes. This has been going on for the past month! I haven't even spend 5 minutes talking to you in general in these past month! I fall asleep before you even go to bed!' You hissed.

Snape saw that you were angry but he didn't really get it. You never said anything about it and now you were angry all of a sudden? He didn't even get the chance to change it.

'I'm sorry! But maybe if you had told me before I could have done something about it! This is the first time you even tell me about it!'

'Because I didn't want to bother you with it! I thought you'd see it yourself! But you're very ignorant!'

'Because I thought it didn't bother you! Because you never talk to me about things that bother you and then you get angry out of nowhere!'

'Maybe if you had paid more attention to me I would have told you!' You almost yelled.