1 milion reads special

Hi guys!

So here is my one million special. What I wanted to do too was just post some new pictures of me seeing that it's been 1.5 years and some of you don't have insta. I'm curious if you guys think I changed a lot or not (I'll add and old picture too). They're at the end of this chapter!

Also, I wrote a special oneshot! (Someone on insta gave me this idea, if you're here, thank you!) Idk if you guys like it or not. I hope you guys do! It might be a little cringy and short lol.

I actually wanted to do a: "write a oneshot with my readers" type of thing.. if you guys like that I still want to do that but I'm not sure how I would do that. You can't do polls on wattpad or a live and not everyone follows me on Insta so eh. If anyone would be able to help me, just let me know.

So here's the oneshot!

-

'Just stay here.' Hermione smiled while keeping you near the lake.

You looked at Hermione. You couldn't believe that she didn't want to leave yet. You were hungry and you got other things to do.

'Why?' You asked.

'I want to talk to you a bit longer.'

You sighed. She didn't even give you a reason.

'It's chilly out here. Can't we go inside?' You asked

You had been sitting outside for a long time. You didn't know why. You weren't really talking about anything special.

'Let's just go Hermione.' You sighed. 'I've got plans today.'

'And I have plans too. I just want to talk to you about something.'

'About what?'

Hermione had to think about something. It was quiet for awhile and then she knew it.

'Don't you think it's weird?' Hermione asked.

'What?'

Hermione looked at you. You probably knew what she was on about.

'There is a girl here, that writing stories about you. You with a lot of different people.'

'I know. It's not like I mind. I like reading her stories. Even though I've never met her.'

'Did those things even happen?' Hermione asked. 'I mean.. you'd be switching between a lot of guys then.'

'Does that matter? I'm a girl who sometimes needs stories like that. They're better than real life.'

Hermione sighed. She got up and offered your hand. You grabbed it and she helped you up. You didn't where you were going now.

'I want to show you something.'

You didn't know what it could be. You decided to just go with her. She took you inside. It was warmer in there. You liked it.

'Thank you for taking me inside.' You grinned.

'No problem.'

Hermione took you towards the great hall. You didn't see many students out. That was odd. Normally it would be busy. Especially around this time. It was dinner time.

'Where is everyone?' You asked.

'Yeah I don't know.' She shrugged. 'It's a bit weird.'

You looked into the corridor on your side. You could get that no one was outside but this was odd. It was like everyone vanished.