Fred x reader ~ H-Help... m-me..

Fred doesn't die.. but it'll still have a bad ending so if you don't like that, don't read it!

Requested by: IceStorm_094

Enjoy!

-

You stared at him. You took the time to observe him clearly. His red hair, his beautiful eyes.. everything. Everything you could.

'Y/N.'

He shook you out of your train of thoughts. His warm voice saying your name made you feel all warm inside.

'I'm sorry..' You blushed.

'It's fine.' Fred smiled.

He walked over to you and pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back.

This war was making you afraid. Afraid that you were going to lose Fred. It had been dangerous. You almost lost each other a few times. The battle against voldemort was about to begin. Fred would be heading out there with Fred while you stayed inside to fight there.

'Are you okay?' Fred asked.

You shook your head. Fred let you go a little and let his hands rest on your lower back while you wrapped your arm around his neck.

'If anyone would have told me I'd end up with you I wouldn't have believed that a girl like you would ever fall for me.'

You blushed. Fred was always incredibly sweet. He just felt lucky with a girl like you. You didn't really believe that. You were the one who was lucky.

'I'm the one who should say that to you.' You smiled.

Fred kissed you and you kissed him back right away. You made it last as long as you could. Fred of course has no problem with that. You had to stop because you lacked the air to continue. Laid his forehead against yours and moved of of hands onto your face.

'Be careful out there.' He said.

'I don't want this. I don't want to be separated from you.' You said.

'I know you're afraid.. but after this is over we can do so many things.' He smiled. 'We can love together, look for a nice home, maybe we can even end up like Bill and Fleur.'

That thought made you smile. Fred smiled too. You loved his smile.

'I love you.' You said. 'Lets fight for that.'

Fred kissed you again. You hugged him afterwards.

'I love you too.' Fred smiled. 'I'll see you after this is all over.'

He walked to his brother who waved at you. You waved back at him and watched them walk away..

-

Fred and George had their way back to the great hall after voldemort called his forces to retreat. Molly and Arthur were there too.

Molly was excited to see both of her son's in good condition. Lots of people had already been killed.

Fred was nervously waiting for you to return. He hoped you would return. The door opened. Ron walked in. He was holding you. You got hit by a spell and were bleeding heavily. You almost couldn't walk but Ron couldn't let you out there.

'Y/N!' Fred yelled.

He ran past everyone until he reached you. Ron let you go and you fell straight into his arms. Fred slowly laid you down and crouched down besides you.

'H-help.. M..Me..' You begged him.

'Mum! Dad! Someone do something!' He yelled.

Tears cane up in his eyes as he looked at you. He covered your wound with his hands but it almost didn't help.

Madam Pomfrey ran over to you. She sat down besides.

'Hold on Y/N, please..' Fred choked. ' You can do something, right?' Fred asked her.

Pomfrey looked at him and then at the wound.

'I don't think I can..' she said.

'No.. no! No! You have yo try!' He almost yelled.

You grabbed his pink with yours. You couldn't really do much. Fred looked at you and grabbed your hand.

'Please! Please You have to..' Fred saw the look on her face. '..try..'

Fred looked at you. Your eyes looked back at them. A tear rolled down your cheek.

'No..' Fred said while he started crying.

He laid his forehead against yours and pressed his lips against yours. You managed to kiss him back shortly.

'Fred..' You said.

'No.. don't go. Please stay with me. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.' He cried.

'It's not.. your fault.. I..' You let out a painful sound.

'I know... I love you too.' Fred said.

Fred kissed you again but he felt you weaken. Your eyes slowly closed and your face rolled to the side. Everything went black, it felt like falling into a deep sleep..

Fred looked at you. He couldn't even say anything. He just laid his head against you again and broke down crying. He knew he would never find anyone like you again..