Blaise x abused!reader ~ You need someone

Requested by: anonymous

Enjoy!

-

Blaise watched you leave. Everyday after class you would just disappear. You didn't have many friend and only talk to people during projects or class. When it was absolutely necessary.

He thought you were nice. From what you two had spoken about you seemed nice. A little shy.. almost scared for human contact..

'Just talk to her.' Pansy said. 'If you like her, just talk to her.'

'It isn't easy. It's like she gets very uncomfortable. I don't want to be a bother to her.'

But for some reason Blaise couldn't let it go. He was worried about you. There were shy people at Hogwarts but they all at least had a friend.

Later that evening Blaise headed towards the common room. He stopped when he heard something in the corridor. He wasn't the type to eavesdrop but he heard your name being mentioned.

'She needs to get more engaged with the class.' Snape said.

'You know Y/N has problems. We're trying to work through them but she just doesn't trust anyone.' McGonagall said.

'He father is no where near Hogwarts. She has no reason to be so careful.'

'As a teach you shouldn't be saying such things!'

'Well Its true. We've been trying to help her for weeks now! We can't keep her here this summer.'

'She can't return home! You know what her father does to her! She's been raped and abused. It isn't something that you can solve in one day!'

Blaise was shocked. He didn't mean to find that out like this.. He felt horrible to you. He had to help you.

Blaise hurried towards the common room. Most students were up in their rooms. You were sitting on the couch, reading.

'Y/N.'

The grip on your book tightened while you looked up. You knew Blaise. He was nice.

'Yes?' You asked softly.

'I feel like we have to talk.'

'Do we?' You asked gently.

Blaise nodded. You put your book away. Blaise saw how nervous you were. He sat down besides you.

'I know what happened to you. I know why you're this quiet.' He blurted out immediately.

You didn't want anyone to know. You laid your hands on your legs and just looked at them. You didn't know what to say. You were embarrassed about it.

'I want to help you.'

'You can't help me.' You said.

Talking about it just made you think back. You tried to blink your tears away and you get a lump in your throat.

'Please.. You can trust me.'

'I don't know if I can. I trusted my father and he is the one person you can always trust and that didn't work.' You hissed. 'I don't want to talk about this.'

You got up and wanted to walk away but Blaise grabbed your wrist.

'Don't touch me..' You almost begged.

He pulled you into A hug. You never felt comfortable with people touching you.. but this hug made you feel.. safe? A few tears escaped.

'I'm sorry but I really want to help you. I feel like you need someone.'

-

You and Blaise had been getting along really well. You trusted him. That was new for you but you were finally opening up a little. He made sure you ate enough, made your homework properly and kept socializing with him. It felt great to finally have someone who helped you.

'I asked my mum. You can stay with us this summer.' Blaise smiled.

You looked at him.

'Really?' You asked.

'Yes.' He smiled.

You got up and hugged him right away. Blaise blushed and hugged you back immediately.

'What would I do without you.. thank you so much.'

'No problem.' He smiled.

You let him go and looked at him. He looked right back at you.

'You're an amazing person Y/N. I'm glad you're doing better.'

'It's all thanks to you. I really feel safe around you. Like you really care about me.'

'Because I do really care about you.. maybe more then you think.'

You smiled at him while he moved some hair away from your face.

'Do you want to do something fun some time?' Blaise asked.

'We always do something fun.'

'I mean like.. A date.' He said.

You couldn't believe that he was asking you out. You blushed a little.

'Of course.' You smiled. I'd love to.'